✨Over Steeping the Tea✨

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*Warning, literally anything that can be triggering or offensive*

This is over 10,000 words so enjoy besties!! I feel like as I continue to write, each chapter gets longer. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I hope that's not annoying though cuz like the first chapter started off at 1,000 words and then all of a sudden the next one's just hit 5,000, 6,000, and higher.

Anyways let's get on with the chapter 😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of freshly cooked food, filled the teen's nostrils. Janova dramatically sniffed the air sighing. Lust and bliss filled her brown orbs, making her pupils dilate times ten. The inside of Chen's Noodle House reminded her of a bowling alley or some type of arcade. "Damn the color in here is so loud, but this must be what heaven looks like." She said amazed.

Suddenly something caught her attention

Suddenly something caught her attention. She grabbed Wu's arm, clutching onto him like a kola bear. Her eyes widen at the glorious sight of the noodle goodness that laid before her. "Wu. I'm. In. Heaven. *Maruchan Chicken Ramen Noodles ain't got shit on this. Pinch me cuz this can't be real." Wu did as Nova asked and pinched her arm. Janova screeched loudly, and huffed, while rubbing the spot on her arm that he pinched, "I didn't mean that literally." Sensei Wu only laughed and said, "Be careful for what you wish for."

Janova rolled her eyes and continued to scan the colorful and neatly decorated restaurant. She stared at the delicious track of food that rotated around the middle of the place. Inside of the track, chefs prepared fresh meals and plated them. As newly cooked food passed by, the *patrons grabbed the plates of food, and then sat them down in front of themselves to enjoy. She'd never seen anything like it before. Unfortunately, all the seats by the food track were taken, so they would have to get a booth elsewhere.

The two stood in line, waiting to be seated. The line moved up every minute or so and within no time, they were up next to be seated. The manager appeared before them and beamed, "Hey Master Wu. What brings you here?" The girl glanced at Janova and smiled warmly.

Janova surveyed the young manager. She had medium tan skin and flawless red hair. Her eyes were the most rarest shade eyes could be. The girl's beautiful spheres of sight, were a deep purple color. Janova wondered if the girl's hair and eye color were natural, because if so, she had to be a goddess from heaven. Janova felt blessed, just to be in her presence. She also wore an orange colored gi, with a small name tag that spelled out the name, "Skylor".

Wu smiled, "Good afternoon, Skylor. I'm taking my new student out to eat because she is quite hungry. Skylor this is Janova. And Janova this is Skylor, one of our closest allies." Skylor smiled, dimples indenting her cheeks, "Hi Janova. Nice to meet you. You are very beautiful." Nova's heart melted like ✨butter✨, "Nice to meet you too and thank you so much. I don't get compliments often." Skylor shook her head, "No problem girlfriend. Let's get y'all a table."