✨Height Comparison✨

This is not a chapter but look at this shit. I really thought 5'6 was tall. I'm 5'6!!!! But apparently to what I made the other ninjas' heights to be, Janova's a ✨TWINK✨
Just look at this mess:

*It's not in feet and inches but it's in centimeters I had to do the converting thing. Also this is after Nya's growth spurt that I mentioned in the earlier get to know the character chapters.*

That's literally them tallest to shortest

That's literally them tallest to shortest. Cole is towering over her that much. Wtf. She'd crumple. ✋🏾😃 Not me thinking I made her look nice by making her a little tall. She's the shortest. And the fact that I didn't make her like 5 ft or 4 ft. I gave her inches and this is what she does to me. 😓 I'm ashamed of myself, why? Why is Zane here?? He's supposed to be a volleyball player. Cole too!!!

Just look!!! She's 5'6, he's 6'0

Just look!!! She's 5'6, he's 6'0. Wtf. This just don't add up she looks short. 😃 (So does that mean that's what I would look like standing next to...Cole....um? 🔊🔊🔊NEXT CALLER!!! I'D DIE😓 ) 

I'm not doing heights again so I'm just going to keep it like this but just know when she thinks she's all that, she's the baby. And then have the audacity to be the second oldest. Like Zane's the oldest cuz he's 40 something, then she is, because her birthday is in March and she's 17. Cole is 17 right now too but his birthday is in April. Smh You had one job, Janova!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this little rant about heights cuz this was stressful I was bored and decided to do this instead of write, priorities on point am I right? 😭😭

Much love, God bless you and Bye cupcakes❤️❤️