✨Cake and Confessions✨

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*Warning, literally anything that can be triggering or offensive*

Also watch the YouTube video up top, it's funny I promise. Straight called Cole tf out. 🤣🤣 ^^^^

*2ND WARNING! IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 13 OF NINJAGO STOP READING NOW! I WILL MENTION EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN SEASON 13 DURING A LONG ASSSSSSSSS FLASHBACK AND I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN IT YET! SO STOP READING, GO WATCH THE SEASON, AND THEN COME BACK. If you don't care about it being spoiled, simply ignore me and continue. Thank you Cupcakes!!!!!! 😘*

So I've got to give credit where credit is due. I'm not going to go into detail because I don't wanna spoil it, but a part of my storyline is an idea I never would've come up with myself. @OfficialRefrigerator helped me create some stuff to happen in the story. She is AMAZING. We talk almost every day. 💗💗💗 Like I said, I'm not going to specify what I mean by this. Just know I've completely changed the storyline of what's going to happen.

I do have to admit I like this idea better than mine. Thank you so much girl for this idea and I'm going to make sure I make it the best thing you've ever read. This is going to be wild and I can not wait to see how far this goes! 😈 Just be on your toes!

Also keep an eye 👁️👄👁️ out for the alternate ending of this chapter. It's still good I promise, 👀 it's just a little more dramatic and cringe. 🖐🏾🙄 Something I thought of while I was editing. 😁

Ok I'm done. Y'all probably saying stfu so let's do this shitz!!! 😁👏🏾😁👏🏾

Btw, it's over twenty thousand words 🤭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master Wu sat in complete silence, listening to the ninja chaotically ramble on and on about video games and about different elemental powers. His fingers slowly tapping the finely polished brown wood of the *chabudai table in infrequent beats, as he was in a thoughtful daze. Janova had been gone for about 30 minutes and was probably already in deep sleep.

Master Wu was there physically, but mentally he was elsewhere, deep in his thoughts. He contemplated about whether or not that he should inform the ninjas about Nova's previous life situation, while he had the chance to of course. Janova just didn't want the ninja to have a sudden desire and will to protect her. She wanted to feel independent even while being 17, technically still considered a dependent and not an adult, yet. He wanted to tell them everything about her but he also wanted Janova to feel comfortable enough to trust the ninja with the terrible demons of her past.

Sensei Wu finally came to the conclusion to vaguely discuss Janova's past with them. He picked up his light blue teacup and took a small sip of his green tea. A few small droplets missing his mouth by an inch and falling onto his snow white beard. He then took off his straw kasa and gently set it down on the table infront of him. The old man cleared his throat in an attempt to gain the ninjas' attention.

His students immediately stopped talking and gazed at Wu attentively. Every laugh getting decapitated from existence. Zane whom was washing dishes, suddenly stopped to hear what Wu had to say. "Zane, come have a seat in your usual place between Lloyd and Cole. I need to talk to you all about Janova."

Zane dried his titanium hands and quickly walked over to the floor table. He crossed his legs over one another, sitting criss cross applesauce as he exchanged confused glances at the other ninjas, while they were doing the same back to him and to each other. Master Wu took another long sip of tea and exhaled. He connected eyes with each person at the table, making sure they were all listening.

"First of all, I should apologize to you guys for bringing Janova in unannounced. However, I do have my reasons. Many I can not fully explain due to Nova's request for privacy about it. Although this was unexpected and surprising, I didn't expect Cole's harsh behavior towards her greeting. I had great faith in all of you and I was let down by one whom I thought would be most welcoming to her. I don't want to know why you acted that way, but what I do know, is that you will be punished for your actions. Do I make myself clear, Cole?"