Wrong kiss

Pairing: Bucky x Reader, Kinda Zemo x Reader
Summary: Zemo oversteps and Bucky is having none of it.

Y/n walked into the sitting room of Sharon's house and handed Zemo a glass of what looked like scotch. While Sharon was talking to Bucky and Sam. Things were a little awkward between Y/n and Zemo since he used to be her boss as well as Bucky's. Y/n was one of HYDRA's ex assassins. Her and The winter soldier were a leathal team HYDRA only sent the pair together if they wanted to make sure there is no chance of the target surviving.

"So you're the soldier's girl?" He asked and Y/n rolled her eyes. When she worked for Zemo they had a complicated relationship. She could punch him and insult him and get away with it unless Zemo's superiors were around but when she failed a few missions he would lecture her about how he could have done better.

"Baron, You already knew that. Remember HYDRA?" She turned in her seat to face Zemo, "You assigned Bucky and I to a mission and ordered him to protect me a few months later he and I became a leathal couple."

"Yes well I thought after New York."

"I went back with Loki and stayed to keep him company then he died agin and Bucky was there for me. We continued our relationship since we never formally ended it."

"I'm sorry for what you have gone through because of Loki and for you loss of him," Zemo set his hand on Y/n's leg, "James is lucky to have a very beautiful woman watch out for and worrying over him."

Sharon headed for the door now addressing everyone in the room,"I'm gonna ask around about the scientist. Have fun lay low and try to try out of trouble." She said leaving the room.

Zemo and Y/n looked at each other having a moment like they used to. They smirked, "Trouble?" They said in unison and laughed a little. Bucky glared at Zemo who still had a hand on Y/n's leg.

"James may I barrow her if you don't plan on dancing out there?" Zemo said removing his hand once he noticed Bucky's expression. Bucky looked like he was going to break the glass in his hand.

"Fine," He practically growled he didn't like other men touching his girl, "Just don't get any idea's."  Zemo nodded and set the glass on a table holding his hand out to Y/n. She took his hand and left to the party with him. Zemo took her out to the dance floor and started dancing with her. Y/n laughed at his terrible dancing.

"You think it's funny? Fine, show me what you can do then," He said and she grabbed his hand.

"I only know how to dance with a partner," she took his hand and danced with him.

"And here i thought you only knew how to fight." Zemo said and moved some of Y/n hair out of her face he didn't notice bucky watching them, "i need to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I have tried to deny this and I wish it wasn't true but I have been attracted to you since I was you fighting with the avengers."

"Baron.." he gave her a look she often used when someone called her the wrong name, "Helmut.. you were my boss. Please..." she didn't want to hurt him her thoughts were interrupted by Zemo kissing her. For a moment she was frozen no realizing what was happening then pushed on his chest so he would stop. She was about to explain she doesn't feel the same but she saw a flash of metal and within a second Zemo was on the floor with a bloody nose and a very angry Bucky on him, "BUCKY!"

"I told you when i saw you eyeing her before don't mess with my girl! I let you slide on touching her leg and dancing with her," he growled, "YOU DO NOT TOUCH MY GIRL!" He continued punching him.

"Bucky!" Y/n yelled and pulled Bucky off of Zemo, "are you okay, Baron?" Zemo nodded and Y/n looked at Bucky, "Buck, the three of us are gonna talk alone."

"Okay, doll," he said as Y/n helped Zemo up. They went into a empty room, "Doll, please move away from him." Zemo held up his hands in defense, "You had some nerve-"

"Cool down soldier," Y/n said, "Helmut, I'll admit you are an attractive man but I love Bucky. I'm flattered but I think we should stay friends." Zemo nodded in agreement then looked at bucky,

"My Apologies , James, I didn't think through what i was doing." He said and Y/n pulled Bucky out of the room. Bucky picked her up.

"Your mine doll," he held her tightly and sat on the couch.

"Love you too buck." She laughs a little, "You were jealous."

"No I wasn't!!"

"Whatever you need to tell yourself, love."