Oh no

Helmut Zemo x Fem!reader

It was late at night and Y/n was in the living room of her house sketching a picture of her boyfriend, Helmut Zemo. Zemo was on a 'business trip' as he called them but what he really was doing was helping Sam weed out the remaining HYDRA operatives. Y/n would have helped them but Zemo didn't want her getting hurt and she knew that any remaining HYDRA people would recognize her even though its been almost twelve years since she left HYDRA.

Y/n was shaken from her thoughts by a knock at the door. She quickly set down the pencil and sketch book before grabbing the small handgun that Zemo insisted she keep concealed under the couch. She took the safety off and made sure it was loaded before going to the door so she could open it. When she opened the door she almost dropped the gun out of shock.

"Y/n, it's been awhile," the man at the door said.

"Loki you bastard."

"Is that really how you're going to greet a man you were engaged to?"

Y/n walked away from the door the shock hadn't fully subsided yet and Loki was aware that he is probably going to get slapped when it does. Y/n put the gun back under the couch and leaned back on the couch with her hand over her face.

"Loki, you died. I got over your death and got a boyfriend and now your back."

"I apologize pet but I had to make sure Thanos wouldn't come back."

"No. No. I can't listen to this. We have gone through this twice before now. I went back to you both times and got hurt both times," Y/n went to the kitchen and go some water. Y/n heard the front door open.

"Liebling, ich bin wieder da (Darling, I'm back)," Zemo said as he came in the house. Y/n went to him and hugged him. Zemo noticed the shadow of someone in the living room, "Who's here?"

"Loki."

"Your ex? But I thought he was dead." Zemo said keeping his arm around her as he walked to the living room with her, "Loki, nice to meet you." Zemo had a smug expression on his face, "I'm Baron Helmut Zemo, Y/n's boyfriend."

Y/n noticed the expression and gave him a look that was telling him to behave and stop being so smug about it. Y/n sat down and sighed. She was starting to get really confused about how she felt. Two of the men she's been in love with were in her living room. Loki looked at her while Zemo glared at him.

"There's one way this situation can be made worse if Bu-" she was interrupted by the doorbell, "Oeznik, can you get the door please?"

"It's sergeant Bucky Barnes Miss. He says he has to tell you something." Oeznik says.

"Let him in." she said and Bucky came in the living room and started talking before seeing zemo.

"Y/n before he gets back I need to tell you something-" Zemo cleared his throat cutting Bucky off, "Damn it." he looked around the living room and saw Loki, "Oh. Sam joked about this situation before. The three men you have had feelings for are all in the same room and now you have to tell two to leave you alone."

"Yeah I know that Bucky! Thats why I'm not sitting next to either one of them. It's complicated because Loki has died on me three times you mr. barnes up and left twice with no context and without telling me where you were going and Zemo is always in danger. The most logical is Loki because of us growing up together but the least painful would be you but the one I'm currently sharing a freaking home with has never done anything to hurt me. I don't know things were easier when it was just Oeznik, me and Helmut." Y/n went outside.

Loki and Bucky glare at each other. Zemo got up and went to check on Y/n, "Liebling, whatever you end up choosing just know I'll support it. You might want to decide quickly because James and Loki are starting to fight."

"Where did you go today?" she asked.

"If I tell you it may interfere with your decision."

"I don't see home it could make it any worse"

"I was at a jewelry shop looking at rings," He said and Y/n froze, "I planned on coming home making dinner for you then asking you to marry me."

Y/n looked at him, "Oh," She looked inside and saw the other two fighting, "I should stop that fight." she went inside and smacked both men on the back of the head. "I know what I decide. Loki I can't do this again so you have to let me go and it hurts me just as much as it hurts you since you were the first man I ever fell in love with. Bucky I can't be with you I can't always be waiting for you to come home and find out you were close to death and didn't bother to tell me or find out you ran off to wakanda again. Zemo has supported me since I got to this god forsaken place. He stopped HYDRA from killing me. He helped me after Loki died all three times and reminded me that if a man is going to leave me with no context he isn't worth it. I'm sorry you two but I can't leave him."

"Would you two please leave our home?" Zemo asked rushing the men out, "Liebling how about we watch a movie and relax tonight instead?"

"Can we get Chinese food?"

Zemo groaned he absolutely hated chinese food, "Oeznik please go get Y/n some chinese food."

"Yes sir."