Candle Light

Pairing: Zemo x Reader

I don't really like this one but here's anothe Zemo one.

Night like this were cold and dark. Y/n's husband was asleep in there bed in the large mansion the power had gone out the only thing lighting the house was the moonlight refeclting off the snow. Y/n was looking around the room trying to find where Zemo had put the candles they had bought a few days ago. Y/n was feeling along the wall to walk down the hall with a blanket around her shoulders. She was in the living room area and tripped over the coffee table.

Zemo woke up from how cold the mansion was and noticed Y/n wasn't beside him. He sat up and saw her blanket gone as well, "Y/n?" He said trying to turn on the lamp then realiing the power was out. He got up and went to get one of the candles he lot a candle and found Y/n on the foor, "Liebling are you okay?" he asked helping Y/n up.

"Helmut can we keep candles in our closet so this doesn't happen again?"

"Of course Schatz," He held her close and felt her shivering from the cold, "Sit down liebling." y/n sat down and wrappe the blanket tightly around herself as Zemo lit the fireplace and sat beside Y/n. He put a balnket around himself and Y/n as the fire heated up the room. Y/n fell asleep against Zemo, "Goodnight Schatz."