Don't Touch what's mine

Pairing: Zemo x reader

Summary: John Walker makes a move on and hits on zemo's girl and regrets it

Warning: drunk and violent

Y/n was against the wall with walkers hand on either side of her. Y/n could smell alchohol on his breath a she turned her head away from him. Bucky, Sam, Walker, Lamar, Y/n and Zemo had gone to a club originally to get information but Zemo got lost on the dance floor walker got drunk and Y/n didin't know where the other three went off to but she wished one of them would come help her. Walker was trying to kiss her.

"Walker please back up your're drunk." Y/n said and tried to push him back.

"I'm not dunk. You cofuse me Y/n you are one of the few women that don't trip over you self for my attention. Any woman would be thrilled to be in you place right now." he grabbed her arm and she kicked him in the chest and pressed the speed dial number for Bucky's phone.

Bucky was standing near the wall not paying attention to the party then felt his phone buzz and answered quickly when he saw Y/n's contact. "Y/n? What's wrong?"

"Walker is drunk and won't leave me alone," its obvious in her voice that shes keeping Walker off her, "get back away Blondie! Bucky please help" bucky hung up and ran outside pushing past a few dancers and zemo. He went outside.

"Stop pushing me away!" Walker yelled and hit Y/n. A bright red mark was on her face.

"John back off the girl!" John drunkenly walked over to Bucky.

"Make me," he slurred and turned back try to Y/n she had her back against the wall he slapped her again, "look at me you little-" bucky smacked the back of the walkers head. Her cheek stung.

"Y/n go find sam or zemo." Bucky said before getting in a fight with walker. Y/n ran inside and went to fund one of the guys she saw zemo and ran to him.

"Baron," she was obviously distressed she hid her face in his chest.

"Y/n? What's the matter mein schatz?" Zemo took her into the hall "liebling look at me," he put his hand under her chin then saw three Mark slowly Turing into a bruise, "who hurt you?"

"Walker. He was upset I wouldn't kiss him," She said and zemo went to leave the room and go confront him but y/n held onto his sleeve, "please stay here, helmut." He looked at her and saw fear in her eyes not towards him.