Chapter 09

The group were silently brainstorming their next move until Suigetsu broke the silence,

"We could kill them, killing someone always solves problems,"

"We cant do that you brainless fish, they're the only leads we have, we need them alive," Karin said with deep annoyance,

"Okay fine, we torture the information out of them," Suigetsu replied.

"Are you sure they're even the people who have Sasuke's eyes, I mean maybe they were hired by someone to kill the two of us after the culprit found out he was alive," Sakura contributed to the discussion,

"That is true, good thinking Sakura-chan." Suigetsu complimented the pinkette whilst Karin just scowled at the attention she was getting.

Juggo was also thinking though not voicing his thoughts, you could see it in his face, the deep concentration he bore. Sasuke was the opposite; he sat on the windowsill, away from the general area of the discussion. His face was neutral, no muscle strained; when he was like this not even his mother could guess what he was feeling.

"We could get a giant hand glider and--"

"YOU IDIOT, WHERE ARE WE GOING TO GET A STUPID HAND GLIDER FROM,"

"I DON'T KNOW BUT YOU COULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME BEFORE CRAPPING ALL OVER MY IDEA,"

"I DIDN'T NEED TO I COULD TELL IT WAS UTTER GARBAGE BECAUSE IT CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH,"

"WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN CARROT TOP,"

"SURE WILL, FISH FACE,"

"I'm going to take a shower," rang Sasuke's voice amidst Suigetsu and Karin's bickering as he went into the bathroom and shut the door,

"SEE YOU EVEN DROVE THE BASTARD AWAY WITH YOUR SCREAMING FOUR EYES,"

"NO, YOU DID, WITH YOUR INCESSANT WHINING, DUMBASS,"

Sakura had long discovered that when Karin and Suigetsu started at it, there wasn't anything anyone could do to shut them up, so she just learned to shut them out and instead started writing her letter to Naruto.

Picking up black ink and a paintbrush, she wrote on slightly yellow tinted parchment,

Dear Naruto,

I hope this reaches you, and the rest of team Kakashi, reasonably quickly as I don't want you guys to worry.

I just wanted to tell you that I am okay, uninjured etc. I also wanted to tell you I went by my own will; I wasn't kidnapped or anything as I'm sure you would of probably have already assumed at some point.

You're probably also wondering where I went and unfortunately, I can't tell you, along with who I went with, though you must know I trust him. I know you trust him too.

I hope you guys are well and none of you got seriously injured on your missions. I feel really guilty for leaving behind no medic, but I did leave some medical supplies if need be. Promise I'll be back in no time.

Love Sakura,

Just as the pinkette finished her letter, she could hear colourful cursing amidst the arguing coming from the toilet Sasuke had retreated to.

Standing up and putting the ink away she sighed and knocked on the door,

"Hey, are you okay in there?",

There was no answer which she took as permission to come in.

She opened the door to the room, where Sasuke was standing shirtless with the bandages wrapped around his abdomen drenched in fresh blood. Sakura raised her eyebrows,