Suprise..

" You don't remember? It's okay." you say. You look around and spot Arizona across the room. " I'll be right back. Okay." you tell Kendall. You walk over to Robbins. " Excuse me Dr. Robbins." you ask.
" Y/N-" she tries to say before you interrupt her. " I need a Peds consult in Bed 4." You say as you turn around and go back to bed 4. Arizona then starts walking over there. " Hello! I was called for a consult." Arizona says while grabbing the chart. " You have something go through your stomach there.. I'm going to have to get you to an OR." Arizona says. "Johnson, call an OR and start taking her up. You could scrub in." Robbins says. " Yes ma'am." you say. You unlock the gurney and start rolling it to the elevator. You get into the elevator and you hear someone say hold it. You hold the elevator with your hand. Next thing you know It's Maya.. your ex.

"Maya?" you say. " Y/N.." Maya says. " Um. What are you doing here?" you ask. " I- work here now.." " What.." before you could finish your sentence the elevator doors open. " I have to go..." you say as you roll the gurney out of the elevator to the OR. You start pushing the gurney faster to the OR. You go into the scrub room and start scrubbing when Arizona walks in. " Y/N, can we talk later?" Arizona asks while she walks in to start scrubbing. " I guess.." you say after scrubbing. You and Arizona go into the OR and do your surgery.

A few hours later

You and Arizona finish the surgery. You take off your gown and gloves to put in medical waste. " Y/N can we talk now?" Arizona asks. " Not today.. I'm sorry." you say as you leave. You walk to the locker room to find your friends there. Your about to tell them but before you can Bailey walks in. " We have a new intern joining our group, this is Maya Leopard. She's a transfer from Seattle Presbyterian." Bailey says. " Oh my god.." Everyone says. " Everyone be here early for rounds tomorrow." Bailey says as she leaves the locker room. " So.. where's a free locker?" Maya asks. Izzie points her finger towards a empty locker. " Thank you." Maya says. " What is she doing here
y/n?" Cristina asks. " I don't know..." you say. " Let's just go guys.." you say as you shut your locker. Alex stands on one side of you and Cristina on the other. You all wrap your hands around each other and hug each other as y'all walk out.

Y'all then go back to Meredith's house.

( thank you all for love! 🤍)