1st date gone wrong..

Once you and Arizona get in her car y'all drive to the park for a drive in movie. " Ooo a drive in movie!" You say as you smile towards Arizona. Arizona looks back at you and smiles. " Let's go get food from the concession stand." you say as Arizona parks the car. " Okay." you say. You and Arizona get out the car and walk to the concession stand. You both get food and then walk back to the car. " Hey, let's sit on top of the car!" you say. " Okay!" Arizona says. You hand your stuff to Arizona and climb on the top of her car. You then grab all the stuff from Arizona. You then grab her hand and help her to the top.

After she gets up y'all start eating your snacks. After your done eating your snacks you lay on Arizona's shoulder and smile. You and Arizona sit at the top on top of the car until the movie finished. " That was the best date ever!" You say. " Good!" Arizona says. You stare into her eyes. She stares back at you. She goes closer to you than kisses you passionately. You felt like your world stop when Arizona kissed you. You then felt her lips disconnect from you. " Want me to take you home y/n?" Arizona says. " Yes please!" You say. You help Arizona down first. While your trying to climb down you slip and fall and hit your head on the car behind you. You then fall unconscious and blood starts coming from your head. " Y/N?" Arizona says while shaking you. You don't respond nor move. " CALL 911 SOMEONE." Arizona yells as she touches your hair.

Arizona now has blood on your fingers. She checks for your pulse and it's very low. An ambulance comes and puts you on the stretcher and then in the back of the ambulance. " Take is to Seattle Grace now!" Arizona yells while crying.