Ignore her.

Once you and your friends get to Meredith's house y'all go sit on the couch. " I'll go get the tequila." Meredith says. You lay down on Alex lap. " Why the hell is she here.." you yell. " She's trying to ruin my life." you whine. "Did she tell you anything y/n?" Alex asks. " You mean after she broke my heart and told me I wasn't worth it? Then no." you say with an attitude. " I can't believe she's here.." you say. " Oh also, Arizona wanted to talk to me.." you say. " We know.." everyone says. "Ugh!" you yell. " I'm going to bed." you say. "Love y'all." you say as you get up and start walking up the stairs.

"We need to find out why she's here. Y/N is already broken again.." Meredith says. " Agreed." Everyone says. " So which one of you are going to talk to her tomorrow?" Meredith asks. " Y/N is basically my sister. I may say the wrong crap out my mouth." Alex says. " If she wants a black eye she could talk to me." Cristina says. " I don't even know her." Izzie says. " Fine. Me and George will talk to her." Meredith says.

For a while everyone talks about how they're gonna protect you.

The next morning.

You wake up to Alex and Izzie laying in your bed with you. " Um, wake up guys!" you say as you roll out the bed. You go into your bathroom and get dressed. Once your done you get out the bathroom and go back to your room. " Get up before we are late!" You say as you grab your stuff and go downstairs. You grab your favorite coffee mug and fill it up. You then wait in the car. Everyone gets to the car and then y'all drive to the hospital.

In the locker room

You and your friends walk to the locker room. You see that your locker is open but you don't pay any attention to it. You start changing. Maya walks in. " Hey guys!" Maya says. Everyone ignores her. " Well okay then..." Maya says as she goes to her locker. You check your phone to see a text message from Arizona. " Guys Arizona texted me.." you say. " What did she say?" Alex asks. " She wants to talk.." you say. " Ima go meet up with her." You say as you grab your lab coat and walk to the door. You open the door but then see Bailey in the doorway. " Maybe later." You say. "Is Maya Leopard here?" Bailey asks. " Yes ma'am!" Maya says. "Since your new, you need to know my rules. Who wants to do rule number 1?" Bailey asks.

" Rule number one don't bother sucking up. I already hate you, that's not going to change." Cristina says.

" Rule number 2, Trauma protocol, phone lists, and pagers. Nurses will page you, you answer your page at a run. A RUN." Izzie says.

"Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. Your interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain, you run labs, write orders, work every second night until you drop and don't complain." Meredith says.

"On call rooms, attendings hog them, sleep where you can, when you can, which brings me to rule number 3 if I'm sleeping don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying." George says.

"Rule number 4,  the dying patient better not be dead when I get there. Not only would you have killed someone, you would have also woke me for no good reason." You say.

" Rule number 5, when I move, you move!" Bailey says as she gets a page.

Let's go people! All of y'all start running to the ER.