Fight

You wake up before Arizona. You reach over and grab your phone to see what time it is. "Oh my god." You yell as you get out the bed. Arizona wakes up because you're yelling. "What's wrong?" Arizona says. We are 5 hours late! you say while putting your clothes on. "Don't worry y/n. We called in last night before bed." Arizona says while sitting up. "We did?" you say. "Yes. Now come back in the bed with me." Arizona says. You stop doing what your doing and get back in the bed. You then kiss Arizona back and fall asleep in her lap.

After another 2 hours you wake up but Arizona's not there. You then look at the nightstand to see a note.

"Hey y/n. I got pulled in for an emergency surgery. I'll text you later." you read the note. You then get up and go through Arizona's closet. You put on a pair of her shorts. You then put on a hoodie. You grab your heels but leave your dress. You slowly open Arizona's bedroom door and look in the hallway. You walk down the stairs and call Alex while walking out the front door. Someone answers. "Alex, come pick me up." you say while walking out on the side walk. "Stop calling Alex. Your so annoying." Izzie says. "Who's this?" you ask. "It's Izzie dumbass. Stop messing with my man or it's gonna be a problem." Izzie says and then hangs up.

You then look at the phone to see it's hung up. "I need a car. ASAP." you say. You look up the directions on your phone to see how far the house is. You roll your eyes and call Alex again. This time Alex answers. "Is this Alex this time?" you say. "What's up y/n?" Alex says. "Can you come get me from Arizona's house?" you ask. "Yeah me and Izzie are coming." Alex says and then he hangs up.

A few minutes later Alex pulls up. You get in the back seat. "I told you to leave us alone you stupid b*tch." Izzie says with an irritated way. "What the hell is your problem?" you say. "You. Your my problem." Izzie says. "If you have something to say, say it to my face." you say very irritatedly. Alex then pulls up to the house. You then get out the car and slam the door. "You talk all that stuff but won't say it to my face." you say as you grab your things and start walking towards the front door. While walking Izzie grabs your arm and starts yelling in your face. You turn around and punch Izzie in the face. "Don't touch me!" you say.

You keep walking to the front door when Izzie tackles you to the ground. You flip around and starts hitting Izzie to get off of you. Alex runs over and separates y'all. Alex holds Izzie back while you get up . You get up and runs towards Izzie and Alex. You jump over Alex and punch Izzie in the eye. You then smack her. Alex then moves you over while still separating y'all. Derek and Meredith then runs outside cause off all the commotion.

You ran towards the side of Alex and pull Izzies hair. "Y/n! Let her hair go!" Meredith yells. You keep pulling Izzies hair. Alex then runs and tries to separate y'all. Derek helps by grabbing and picking you up and walking you to the porch. Meredith then picks up your things while you walk in the house. While in the house derek walks you to the kitchen. "Sit down." Derek says while getting you an ice pack. Derek then hands you the ice pack when Meredith walks in. "I'll leave you two alone." Derek says as he leaves. "Why y/n?" Meredith says. "Don't worry about it." you say while getting up. "Sit back down!" Meredith yells at you. You sit back down. "What the hell is going on between you two?" Meredith says.

"My anger just got in control. She also told me to stay away from Alex and stuff." You tell Meredith. "That doesn't mean you punch her!" Meredith says as she hits you in the shoudler. "Ouch Mer." you say. "I'm going on the roof." you tell Meredith. "How the hell are you gonna get on the roof?" Meredith says. You get up and grab Meredith's hand. You go into your room.  You grab a bookbag and put your laptop and a blanket in it. You then put the bookbag on your back. "What are you doing?" Meredith says. "How's your grip?" you ask Meredith. "Excuse me?" Meredith says confused. "YOUR GRIP. Hand grip. Can you pull yourself up?" You ask Meredith. "Not really why?" Meredith asks. You then grab the rope. You jump onto the side roof and pull yourself up.

You wrap one side of the rope on the chimney and make sure it's secured. You then throw the rope all the way down till it hits the ground. "Climb up." You tell mer as you hold the rope. Meredith starts climbing the rope and when she gets to the top you help her up. "See. This is where I chill." you say to Meredith as she brushes her pants off. You open your bookbag and lay the blanket down to sit on it. "So you've been going on my roof this whole time?" Meredith says as she sits next to you. "Yep." you say as you pull the laptop out.

"By the way. Stop being mean to Lexie." you tell Meredith. "We don't like Lexie." Meredith says. "Yes we do. Just because she's from a different family doesn't mean she's any less different than you." you say smiling. You open your laptop and start looking for used cars. "What are you looking for cars for?" Meredith asks. "I'm tired of always taking a cab. I need me a car or something." you say. You then find a old mustang convertible. "Oo. I'm getting this." you show Meredith. "Cool." Meredith says as she gets up. "I'm going back in the house y/n." Meredith says as she starts climbing down the rope to enter the bedroom window. You place the order for your car and start putting your things up. You then slide down the rope and swing into your window but you end up cutting yourself on the frame. "Damn it." you say. You go downstairs and look for a suture kit.

You find a suture kit and you go back to your room. You sit on the floor and starts doing sutures on yourself. "Ouch." you mumble while doing the stitches. After your finish your stitches you wrap your arm up. You then get in the bed and goes to sleep.

(You get to go back to work tomorrow!)

(Very dramatic chapter. lol. I got bored so I just started writing everything.)

(Based on the details who do you think won? )

(Like this for team y/n!)

(Like this for team Izzie!)