Court.

You wake up to a text message. You look at it.

"We have a court day. Next Friday!" the lawyer texts.

"Okay definitely." you text back.

"Bring your medical bill recipe and things." the lawyer texts you.

You then get up and get dressed for work. You look in the mirror to see your hair is fading. "I'm going to re-die my hair soon." you say. You then put on your scrubs. You grab your keys and drive to work. You walk to the residents lounge and put your things in your cubby. You then walk to go find Bailey. "Johnson, your on Neuro with Ross." Bailey says. You then look at Ross. You run up to bailey. "This isn't going to work..." you tell Bailey. "Make it work." She says. "Also, I won't be able to make it to your court hearing." Bailey says. "Bailey!" you say.

"Bye." Bailey says as she walks away. "Let's go Ross." you say. "Hi. Dr. Johnson, we haven't fully met yet!" Ross starts to say. You stop and turn around. "Don't pull none of that bullshit with me Ross. Remember. I'm probably not even a doctor." you say irritatedly. You and Ross then go find Derek. You see Derek standing up and sleeping. "Dr. Shepherd?" you say. He's still sleep. You tap him on his shoulder which startled him. "Are you good?" you ask. "Rough night. Zola wouldn't go to sleep." Derek says. "What do we have today Dr. Shepherd!" Ross says. You and Derek then look at eachother. "Check on my post ops. Can you do that?" Derek asks. "Of course Dr. Shepherd." Shane says as he leaves.

You then sit down. "You have a court hearing yet?" Derek asks. "Next week." you say. "Oh. Well Me,Meredith, and Zola will be there for you." Derek says. "Thanks Derek." you say while smiling. You and Derek then talk about the hearing. "I'm going to go make sure Shane's doing a good job on your post ops." you say while getting up. You then walk to check on Shane and how he's doing. "Why is there blood pressure low?" You say while snatching the chart from Shane. "I don't know! I gave them Ibuprofen." Shane says. "WHAT!" you yell. "What?" Shane says. "DID YOU READ THE DAMN CHART!" you say while yelling.

"NURSE! GET ME 1 of antihistamine!" you yell as you lower the hospital bed. They get you the medicine and you stick it in the patient. There blood pressure becomes normal. You sit them back up and check the patients eyes. "Let's go." you say madly. You page Derek into the hallway with you and Shane. "What the hell happened?" Derek says. "This dumb intern gave your patient ibuprofen without reading the chart." you say irritatedly. You start taking off your white coat because your so angry. "I'm sorry, it was a intern mistake." Shane says. "Is the patient stable?" Derek asks. "Yes." you say.

"Could you guys not report this to the chief. I'm trying to stay here." Shane says. You look at him. You try jumping over to smack him but Derek catches you before you can hit him. Your trying to get out of Dereks arms to slap Shane but you can't. "Go Ross, NOW!" Derek says. Shane then runs down the hall. Derek then places you down.
"Y/n, calm down!" Derek says. You then kick the wall. "It's okay." Derek says. "Just go to the ER or something." Derek also says. You pick up your white coat off the floor and walk to the ER.

"Stitches in bed 9." Tyler says while handing you the chart. You walk over to the curtain and open it. "Hello. I'm Dr. Johnson and I'll be taking care of your cut today." You grab your gloves and suture kit. "How you feeling today?" you ask. "Fine." the person says. "That's good." you say. "I'm just going to numb your area and you shouldn't feel a thing!" you say. You numb the wound. You then clean it out and start doing the sutures. You make small talk with the patient while doing the sutures. You finally finish them.

"Okay, there you go!" you say. "Just go to front desk and fill out the forms!" you say while smiling. You then walk to the cafeteria. You see your friends so you sit down with them. "Hey y'all." you say. "Sup y/n." Jackson says. "How's it going with the lawyer?"
Jackson asks. "My hearing is next week!" you say. "That's good." Jackson says. "I almost killed this intern." you say. Everyone starts laughing. You then get paged. "It's my idiot intern. Gots to go." you say while getting up. You then check on the intern. "What do you want?" you ask. "To apologize." Shane says. You then turn around and walk away.