First day as a Resident.

Your alarm goes off. You turn your alarm off. You get up and brush your teeth and do your hygienic things. You then put your hair up like this;

You then put on a white crop top and some sweatpants

You then put on a white crop top and some sweatpants. You then put your jacket on and grab your bookbag and water bottle. You then go downstairs and fill up your water bottle. You hear your friends creep up behind you. "First day as residents!" you say excited. "Woohoo." Cristina chants. "So who do you guys have?" you ask. "I have this dude name Percy from Mercy West." Alex says. "I have this girl named Kepner. Sounds annoying." Cristina says. "I have some random intern." Meredith says. "Oh cool." you say. "Let's go!" you say as you screw the top on your water bottle. You all walk out to the car and drive to the hospital.

You all then walk to the residents lounge. You then open the door to see all the new Mercy West people putting their things in a cubby. "Wow." you say. You and your friends then walk in and claim cubbies right next to eachother. You put on your scrubs and your new lab coat. "Guess we have to find our new partners." you say. Cristina goes up first. "Who's Kepner?" Cristina says to new people at Mercy West. Some perky red head pops her hand up. "That's me!" April says. "Oh god please kill me.." Cristina mumbles. "Let's go. We have to get to the assembly." Cristina says. Since Meredith is stuck with an intern she follows Cristina and April out. Alex then walks up. "Who's Percy?" Alex says. "Sup dude." Charles says. "Let's go." Alex says. They both walk out. Izzie then step up. "Adamson?" Izzie says. "Me!" Reed says. "Come on." Izzie says. They walk out. Then you step up. "Avery?" you say. Jackson then raises his hand. "Cool. Let's go." you say. You and Jackson walk with eachother to the assembly. "What's your name?" Jackson asks. "Y/n. What about you?" you ask. "Jackson. Nice to meet you." Jackson says. "So I have a quick question. Are you like Avery as in the Harper Avery?" you ask. "Um yea. But please don't make a big deal out of it." Jackson says. "Alright." you say.

Once you and Jackson get to the assembly you find seats.

"Quiet!" the chiefs says. He then makes a whole speech about how the hospital is gonna change now and stuff.

After the assembly.

"We have to go find Bailey to see who's service we are on today." you tell Jackson as you get up. He follows you. You both go find Bailey as she giving out services to everyone. "Johnson and Avery are on Robbins service." Bailey says. "Oh god." you say. "Is there something wrong with Robbins?" Jackson asks. "No.. let's just go." you say. You and Jackson go up to the peds floor. You see Arizona and take a big sigh. You and Jackson then walk up to her. "Goodmorning! I'm Dr. Arizona Robbins. Welcome to Seattle Grace! Whats your name?" Arizona says. "Dr. Jackson Avery. Nice to meet you." he says as he shakes Arizona's hand. "Okay, let's go guys." Arizona says. Y'all start following Arizona. "Johnson present." Arizona says. "Kaylee Bennet, age 6, here for a heart transplant, status 1b on the transplant list, no heart yet, so she's gonna get an lvad?" you say. "Yep." Arizona says. "I would like you two to run some labs and take blood. Then check on my post op." Arizona says. "Can we scrub in?" you ask. "Jackson can." Arizona says as she leaves the room. You then chase Arizona out the room and grabs her arm. "Why can't I scrub in?" you ask. "Cause you can't trust me." Arizona says as she snatched her arm away. You roll your eyes and go back to the patients room. "I'll be back. Unless you want to come." you say. Jackson then follows you.

You go up to find Dr. Bailey. "Dr. Bailey can we talk please." you ask. "Avery go somewhere else." Bailey says. Jackson walks away and you start talking to Bailey. "Dr. Robbins is refusing to teach me because of a personal matter." You tell Bailey. "Well tell Dr. Robbins I said come to me at 12. You too. Go to the conference room." Bailey says. "Yes ma'am." you say.
"Let's go Avery." you say. You and Jackson go back up to the peds floor. "Go do labs on Kaylee Bennet." you tell Jackson. You then walk up to Arizona. "Dr. Bailey wants you in the conference room at 12." you tell Arizona. You then walk away grinning.

At 12.

You go to the conference room to see Bailey and Arizona already talking. You knock on the door then walk in. "You two better work out whatever." Bailey says. Bailey then leaves. "You told on me?" Arizona says. "I had no choice, your treating me like I'm nothing." you tell Arizona. "You don't even like me, you hate me now. So what's the problem?" Arizona says. "No. Don't even do that. I like you Arizona, matter a fact, I love you. But you are so secretive.." you say. "Fine. Meet me at Joe's later." Arizona says while getting up and leaving. You then wipe the little tears off your face and go into the hallway. "Let's go Avery, it's lunch time." you say as you start walking to the cafeteria. "Are you okay y/n?" Jackson asks. "Yea I'll be fine." you say. You and Jackson enter the cafeteria. You see your friends. "You want to sit with us?" you ask Jackson. "Um. Nah." Jackson says. You then walk over to the table. "Hey guys." you say as you sit down. "I hate my partner." Cristina says. "Me too." Alex says. You keep staring down at your feet looking worried. "What's wrong with you?" Alex says. "Arizona told me to meet her at Joe's..." you say. "She did what?!" Alex yells. "Be quiet Alex.." you say. "If I go can you guys go with me?" you ask. "Yea." Everyone says. "Okay cool." you say.

After a long first day you then go to Joes to meet up with Arizona.