тнe repтιle rooм: parт тwo

★︎(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿! 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁!)★︎

★︎
(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿! 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁!)
★︎

★︎(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿! 𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁, 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁!)★︎

︽︎
𝗘𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁:
↳︎(𝗻.) 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝘆, 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱/𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗲
︾︎

𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I awoke to find y/n sleeping next to me, her delicate snores making me smile stupidly. Our limbs tangled together, making me blush immediately. I slowly untangled from her, wary not to wake her from her sleep. I turned to look at my siblings but saw a lizard on the top of our drawer. He wasn't supposed to be there. I awoke Klaus, giving him his glasses to better his sight.

"Something is wrong." I hesitated. Klaus nodded, leaping out of bed to go downstairs with me. Before we left, we woke y/n. Her e/c eyes fluttered open, confused as to why we were waking her.

"We think something happened." I clarified. I grabbed her hand, tugging her out of bed and down to the staircase, leaving Sunny to nap.

"Uncle Monty!" y/n blurted but got no reply. We repeated calling out to our uncle but stopped when we realized the Reptile Room's door was open. We stiffened, our eyes wide in confusion. The hairs on my neck perked up while a shiver ran down my spine. Something was clearly wrong.

"Monty wouldn't leave it open like that," y/n whispered, stepping forward to the door. I squeezed her hand as she pulled the door open hesitantly.

"Uncle Monty? Are you in here?" I pleaded, glimpsing around the room. I could hear the noises of frogs and the peeps of birds. Uncle Monty's chair was settled behind his desk, facing the other direction. We wandered towards it, guessing Uncle Monty was sitting there. We looked at the seat and we were right, but not in the way we thought. There sat Uncle Monty, his face white with black veins. Two puncture holes were on his cheek, perfect circles. His eyes lifeless and dull, the happiness and passion in his eyes were gone. Y/n's mouth opened in disbelief, her face horrified by the sight.