Key + Rules + Requests (CLOSED)

Hi! I'm just some random internet girl who likes to write yandere things.

As said in the title, I'm going to be writing yandere headcanons for Age of Calamity and Breath of the Wild.

While I haven't 100% completed the games with all the side quests and shrines and etc., I've completed the main story in both!

Here are a few rules:

If the title of this chapter says that requests are closed, they are CLOSED, and any requests sent during that time will be ignored.

You can request in the discussion/comments, or if you wish to remain anonymous, you can message me privately.

I will try to keep the reader gender neutral throughout this book, but if I ever mess up and use incorrect pronouns, please let me know so I can correct it. Also, please tell me if there are any plot holes or spelling mistakes in any of my works, and criticize me in any way you wish. I'm aiming to improve!

I might might MIGHT write a bit of 'yandere character x yandere reader' if I ever feel like it, but don't hold your breath (haha I very funny-) on it.

I will not write pedophilia.

I will not write incest.

I will not write any NSFW/18+/Lemon/Smut/whatever.

I will write platonic scenarios.

I will write polyamorous and/or love triangle and/or harems. If you want me to write for two or more characters, please specify which one of these scenarios you want them to be in.

If you request, please specify if you want the scenarios to take place in the BOTW or AOC universe.

That's about it for requesting rules! I hope you enjoy the headcanons! Byee!