(BOTW) Beedle

Requested: Quotev userトーリ Tori
Summary: Because why not date a sweetheart who can be actually kinda scary?

* This one was a bit of a challenge, but I think I got a handle on it.

* I was originally gonna put him down as a relatively harmless yandere.

* But that was before I learned about what lengths he was willing to go for his beetles.

* But anyways!

* He's a real sweetheart to you.

* Always compliments you, and gives you the best discounts!

* Gushes about you to everyone at every stable, so everyone knows about his little crush.

* Because of this, they'll all help him get together with you.

* Just as he planned it.

* You know how Beedle considers hiring someone to steal from Link if he refuses to give him an energetic rhino beetle?

* This convinces me that he'll hire someone to steal some of your personal belongings (like a tunic or something) or to stalk you and report back to him what you did the entire day.

* If you two ever date, he'll get you anything and everything.

* He'll even share his beetles with you!

* Always gets super flustered around you. If you want to do something as simple as holding hands, he's gonna have a red face.

* Wants to travel all across Hyrule with you! Your expressions of excitement and amazement when you stumble across sights you've never seen makes his heart skip a beat.

* If anyone speaks ill of you, he'll make sure to comfort you before telling everyone at the closest stable (with a bit of exaggeration, of course, but no one needs to know that). Word will travel as people travel from stable to stable, and from stable to city, telling each other about that jerk. The story will change as its spread around- as most stories do- making the person look like a worse and worse person, and they will eventually be basically shunned by everyone from then on.

* Of course, they deserve it for insulting you, no matter how small the comment may be.

* Overall, a sweetheart to you, but when you turn your back, he can be pretty scary.