(BOTW) Link

Requested: Nope~
Summary: Just a few general headcanons as to how it would be to have yandere Link as a significant other!

• Very very VERY overprotective.

• No monster will be seen within a five mile radius of you.

• At least, no living monster.

• Will be touching you in some way at all times (i.e. keeping an arm around your waist/shoulders, holding your hand, etc.) especially when walking around towns.

• Since he doesn't speak much, he mostly shows his affection through physical touch (holding you close, little kisses on the cheek/forehead) or tasks (carrying something really heavy for you, cooking food for you)

• Speaking of food, he loves to hand feed you.

• Won't tolerate any disrespect towards you.

• Someone gives you a dirty look? Glaring at the perpetrator and pulling you closer should get them to back off.

• Someone talks bad behind your back? Gripping onto the handle of the Master Sword and unsheathing it just enough to let the offender see the sharp blade of his weapon will surely get them to quiet down!

• God forbid anyone goes as far as to threaten you. They'll go missing by the next day, and you'll notice that Link will be far more clingy.

* Never likes seeing you hurt.

* N E V E R .

* Would rather fight a lynel with nothing but a stick than have you fight a bokoblin.

• Treats a small cut like a stab wound. If you're ever injured- though there's a very low chance you will be- you immediately become his first priority.

• Not like you aren't his first priority all the time, it's just that now there's nothing that will separate the two of you.

• And I mean nothing.

• He doesn't cARE if that married couple behind him is being chased around and shot at. You scraped your knee! He has to take care of you immediately!

• To put it simply, you are nearly untouchable with Link as a yandere.