(AOC) Zelda

Requested: Quotev user Moroha is best girl, Wattpad user ffxctional
Summary: Some headcanons with a Yan Zelda.
Wow, this one got pretty long-

* Another very doting yandere.

* You're her emotional support. She just has so much pressure on her, being a princess and having to deal with Ganon, that she's grateful whenever you support her in any way.

* Spoils you so much.

* Ask for anything and you will receive.

* Well, anything except personal space.

* Very clingy, and needs to be by your side at all times. The only exception is if she needs to go anywhere dangerous.

* In that case, she makes sure you stay in the castle with maximum security.

* But trust me when I say the castle is far from boring! Zelda will let you roam around wherever you want (except the dungeons). The throne room, the ballroom, the library, you name it!

* She'll even change up the castle to your tastes!

* Want an indoor pool? Heck yeah you're getting an indoor pool!

* Gives you the most lavish and expensive gifts, and if they're not to your liking? She tosses them out and tries again, her standards raised by 200%.

* Loves dressing you up and doing your hair. Seeing you in the outfit she picked out for you? And showing off the hair she styled? She has to admit, it does make her feel quite prideful.

* Also loves it when you play with her hair. The feeling of your fingers running through her golden locks makes her relax and all the stress melt away.

* Doesn't mind you leaving the castle, so long as she's by your side.

* Loves going out with you! Walking through Hyrule Field, relaxing in Hotel Oasis in Gerudo Town, you name it!

* Has mixed feelings about Link.

* On one hand, she wishes he could leave the two of you alone more often.

* On the other hand, he'll be able to protect you should you ever be in danger.

* Overall, she'll tolerate Link as long as he doesn't show any personal interest in you.

* Loves to show you off. Will take you with her to any dances, meetings, etc.

* However, she does get easily jealous of personal relationships.

* If anyone is foolish enough to talk bad about you, she will hear about it one way or another.

* Depending on what they said, her reaction will vary.

* If it was nothing more than snide remark, she will walk up to them and interrupt whatever they're doing and scold them, making sure her voice is loud and clear for anyone to hear and make sure they feel publicly humiliated.

* If they're spreading rumors and/or going out of their way to damage your reputation, she'll spread rumors about them that are twice as bad as the ones about you.

* No one deals with a future ruler of Hyrule.

* Another yandere that wants to marry you! She's a lot more desperate than the other ones though.

* She'll beg and bribe, promising to give you anything and everything if you marry her! Hell, she'll have the whole castle rebuilt from the ground up if you would just accept her hand in marriage!

* Any Yiga Clan member that goes after you will be executed on the spot, no questions asked.

* When the Calamity strikes, she gets you out of the castle immediately and does not want you leaving her side at all.

* Usually she would've left you somewhere safe, but right now, nowhere is safe, and she knows that Link and Impa will be able to protect you.

* All in all, a very clingy yandere who will ensure all your needs and wants are met.