(BOTW) Kohga

Requested: Wattpad user Weirdshow2002
Summary: Banana clan but Sooga is dead.

* First thing's first, you aren't allowed to leave the Yiga Hideout.

* Like, at all.

* Because if you have your attention on anyone else, he'll throw a tantrum.

* Man, he's like a kid. He'll tell a couple of Yiga Footsoldiers to guard you for your safety, and then yell at them because he thinks they're too close to you.

* You, as well as the rest of the Yiga Clan, are walking on eggshells around him.

* But the thing is, the Yiga Clan don't even try to stop his behavior.

* The only one who would've tried to talk some sense into him would've been Sooga, but, uh... you know.

* Everyone else is a total pushover. "Yeah, he yelled at us cuz we were looking at you for too long, but it's our fault for looking at you :("

* And you're like "...because he told you to look after me??"

* Constantly fishing for compliments. If he does anything even slightly worth mentioning, he expects praise from you.

* And if you're not impressed, instead of backing off like a normal person would, he'll one-up himself until it's impossible for you to ignore.

* It'll get to the point of him purposefully letting Gerudo soldiers in just so he can show off how cool and strong he is.

* Please stop him from fighting the Molduga one on one for your attention.

* Because he will fight the Molduga one on one for your attention.

* Half of the Yiga Clan is egging him on and encourage him to do all this crazy stuff because they think he's so cool and it'll 100% win you over.

* The other half are just silently begging you to please accept him already please dear god they don't know how much longer they can handle seeing Kohga fight this giant snake just for some attention please stop him please.

* Overall, yes, you will be protected by the entire Yiga Clan, but that protection comes at the cost of personal space.