(BOTW) [Love Triangle] Link and Sidon

Requested: Wattpad user kiotxx
Summary: Holy shite, I always knew Sidon was tall, but I forgot just how tall he was until I was looking for a pic for these headcanons.

* They both adore spoiling you, whether it be with physical gifts or simply with their time.

* They don't want you notice their hostility towards each other because they don't want you to worry, so they'll try their best to hide their intent behind regular activities.

* These two are constantly trying to one-up each other.

* Oh? You're going on a picnic with Link? Well, Sidon has an entire banquet prepared for just the two of you! Oh yeah? Well, Link was planning on going horseback riding with you afterwards! Oh yeah? Well, Sidon was planning on letting you ride on his back as the two of you swim around Zora Domain! Oh yeah? Well, Link got you a gift! It's a bunch of gemstones he found while on an adventure! Oh yeah? Well, Sidon got a bunch of jewelry made specifically for you! OH YEAH? WELL-

* They exchange a lot of passive-aggressive glares between the two of them, all while keeping the friendly facade up when in your presence.

* They'll also do things like challenge each other to spar, and take things a little too far, resulting in one or both of them walking away with scars and bruises.

* The moment one of them manages to get a moment alone with you, they'll spend every second of it practically attached to you and never letting you leave their side.

* Link wants to take you with him to explore the world, Sidon wants you to remain in Zora Domain.

* Could they work together? Probably. But it wouldn't be without conflict.

* As I've stated before, Sidon wants you to stay in Zora Domain while Link wants to take you with him on his adventure. How do they settle this? Sidon will join you on your adventure. I guarantee, you're probably the safest being in all of Hyrule with the duo ensuring your safety.

* Should you somehow get injured at all, blood will be spilled in your name. They'll make sure you cover your eyes, of course. You shouldn't be subjected to witness your attacker's brutal end.

* Should you ever seem to be tired, overwhelmed, and/or injured, Sidon will insist on bringing you back to Zora Domain so you can recover. And while you're there, why not stay a little longer and take a break from your journey?

* Escape? Ha! How silly of you to think of such a thing!

* You may be the most protected, but you are also one of the the most separated from the rest, with the exception of a few Zora guards and Sidon and Link themselves, of course.

* They're constantly having to share you with each other, and both parties are very clingy. The more they see the other with you, the more of your time they want. Sharing you with each other is enough, they don't want to share you with anyone else, so they're a lot more strict of who you can interact with.

* At least you'll be spoiled in praises and gifts.

* Sometimes, on good days, they can push aside their jealousy and spend a nice day with you, whether it be checking out all of Hyrule, or just having a lazy day to cuddle.

* Overall, they can get quite jealous of each other, but at the end of the day, they can push that aside for your sake.