Happy New Year

Happy New Years everyone!!!! It's the first day of the new year and I'm hoping everyone is having an awesome day celebrating 2013! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Munching on popcorn, eyes glued to the tv, and cutely singing along with the singers quietly. Kennedy couldn't have wished more than spend his new years eve night with his adorable boyfriend, Isaac. Brown hair, big brown eyes, soft lips, and a tiny body that he'd love to hug right now, but Kennedy refused to touch him while he was enjoying watching the celebrities on tv.

Even though Isaac was small built, he had a big attitude and was really good at seducing. Kennedy thought about the stories about when Isaac used to sleep around. It made him jealous that all those guys had a taste at him and he didn't...yet.

"hey, Ken-boo." too deep in thoughts, Isaac pouted. Putting the popcorn bowl on the coffee table, Isaac climbed onto Kennedy's lap and smacked lightly onto his perfect face with his small palm.

"ow!" Kennedy frowned and placed a hand on his cheek. "what did I do!?"

"because you weren't paying attention." Isaac crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow. "and here I thought I could give you my new years gift." Isaac was about to pull himself away but Kennedy pulled him back, making him straddle his lap.

"what gift?" Kennedy whispered huskily into Isaac's ear, making him shiver. Isaac smirked his way, inches away from Kennedy's lips.

"nothing." he whispered back, head tilted slightly to the side. Kennedy leaned in, trying to kiss him, but Isaac pulled away.

"come on, babe! You're killing me!" Kennedy whined, Isaac obviously enjoying it.

He then started to grind their lower parts together, hearing Kennedy let out a groan and feeling his hard on poking him on his upper thigh.

"I see someone is hard tonight." Isaac licked his lips seductively, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's neck. He leaned in and kissed Kennedy fully on the lips. Sliding his tongue across Isaac's bottom lip, he was easily granted permission. Inside, he explored and tasted popcorn and....Isaac. Smirking, he wrestled against Isaac, easily gaining dominance.

"Kennedy..." Isaac finally said after their hot make-out.

"Hmm?"

"I want to be yours." he whispered, taking Kennedy's lips again. Blinking in surprise, he pulled away. "Kennedy?"

"Don't take it the wrong way, Isaac, but I don't think I can take it."

"What do you mean?" Isaac replied, sounding hurt.

"I mean..." he looked away. "I've heard stories about you sleeping around and...it just hurts me to think that it's going to be a one night and you someday leaving me..." Smack! Isaac's palm landed hard on Kennedy's forehead and pushed back his head to make him look up at him.

"how can you think like that!?" Isaac shouted him, hurt in his eyes. "do you actually believe that I'd be that unfaithful?" tears appeared at the edges of his eyes. "and you actually believe those stories as well?" Kennedy looked at him, unable to say a thing. "and here I am today, thinking you would be my first..."

"wh-"

"fine! If you think I'd sleep with anyone then I'll leave!" Isaac pushed at his chest, getting off, but Kennedy refused to let him go. He grabbed Isaac by the face and crashed their lips together. After a while, both pulled away for air, forehead against forehead.

"please don't leave. I'm sorry..." Kennedy apologized, hoping Isaac would forgive him and surprisingly, he received a peck to the nose.

"who planted those stories to your head?" Isaac smirked. "it wasn't Henry and Will was it?" Kennedy nodded, frowning. Then Isaac laughed. "why would you listen to those two dopes?"

"dopes?" Isaac smirked again and pressed his forehead to Kennedy's.

"their my overprotective friends, my Ken-boo." Kennedy blushed, making Isaac laugh. "I can't believe their lie actually worked."

"that hurts, Isaac. It really does." Kennedy frowned.

"I'm sorry, but you're just so fun to tease." Isaac grinned hugely. "I'm sorry, will you forgive me?"

"No."

"Why!?" Isaac pouted.

Kennedy pecked him on the lips, his turn to smirk. "because I'm still waiting for my new years gift."

Isaac blinked, still registering his words then smiles and leans in, kissing his Ken-boo on the lips. It was soft and gentle then it gradually became passionate and lustful, making each of them kiss hungrily.

"I've wanted to make you mine for so long." Kennedy said between kisses.

"then do it." Isaac growled playfully, tugging at Kennedy's hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a sex scene right after that but it didn't save TT^TT sucks.....

I'll rewrite it and make it part two if I get comments and votes ^w^

Thanks for reading!!! And happy new year!!!!