Sweets Sweets Sweets 2

I froze.

Everyone froze.

The time also froze. What the crap just happened? Oh yeah, weird guy kissed me. I finally pushed away from him and breathed in oxygen like I was losing it. Then something flashed in weird guy's eyes and it made me feel guilty. Wait what? Should I be feeling guilty? Then I realized.....OH MY GOD, WEIRD GUY KISSED ME!

"Um, big bro, you just said that out loud." Anna said, blinking away the frozen time as everyone seem to move again.

I breathed again, looking up at weird guy. Is he gay?

"If you're curious, then yes I'm gay." He said, anxiously standing before me

"Oh crap, did I say that out loud too?" I said, planting my hands on the sides of my face.

"No." He answered, "but I've been holding it in for too long. I asked your sister if it was okay to come in after shop hours and...I want to tell you."

"Tell me what?" I asked, confused. What was he going to say? Oh god, does he hate me? I was kind of hyperventilating when he walked up to me and grabbed me by my shoulders, making me look at his eyes. He had pretty eyes, I could tell you that, because they were hazel-ish green. Kind of like seaweed....except prettier (lol).

"I love you." His words echoed from one ear, out the other.

"What?" I replied.

"I love you, Allen. Ever since...I don't know, sophomore year? I've been watching after you, looking at you whenever I can, and I can't keep it to myself anymore. I love you." Weird guy exclaimed.

"Wait, wait, wait." I quickly said after his speech. Everyone paused. We paused. I paused just to think properly, then looked up at him and told him, "I don't even know your name."

My sister and friends all groaned behind me in disbelief, but to be honest, I never knew the guy's name! I don't pay attention ok! But to my surprise, weird guy was smiling with a twinkle in his eyes. I smiled at him, making him blush, which made me blush.

"Aww, you two are too damn cute!" Anna cooed from her chair.

"Are you guys official now?" Greyson joked, making everyone laugh.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys are buttholes!" Then weird guy tugged at my sleeve, making me look up at his tall muscular figure.

"The name's William Nights. My friends call me Will." He said in a low mumble. I caught every word and smiled. It was adorable! Such a small guy like me can make a big guy like him blush was too cute.

"Well then Will," I looked at him honestly in the eyes. "I can tell you that I'm not gay." I saw his shoulders droop, similar to a puppy's ears droop, making me want to pet him and put a collar on him to make him mine. "But.....I guess I can be gay for someone as hot as you." I blushed at my own words as he perked up and hugged me, squeezing me between his bulky arms.

"Thank you, I love you so much." I blushed at his words, even though I wasn't sure if I was suppose to return his feelings.

A few days had passed and it seemed different. It seemed like my life just flipped like flipping a table upside down. I don't know, it's all confusing. I mean, my friends went behind my back to get him to talk to me, especially Dan. That day in the shop, he had easily gotten Will to tell him his feelings for me, which lead to both of them writing that stupid order. Anyways, everywhere I looked, there was Will. To my left, right, and even above! You can't miss him because...because he's just there!

"Allen, please read the next passage."

What am I suppose to do? A guy confessed to me. A guy! William Nights especially. I had recently heard that he had his own fanclub of girls and they killed anyone that got in their way.