7 Minutes In Heaven

Hey guys! I am back with another oneshot! And it's onlt the second day of 2013!! lol sorry if that was annoying. it annoyed me enough that i just wanted to post it up. ^-^ anyways, my third oneshot! hope you guys like it!! and hope i don't get caught since i'm suppose to be sleeping...school night ;p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith couldn't believe he was doing this. Getting dragged by his best girl friend and worst of all, she was dragging him to his crush's party!

"I don't want to go, Gee!!" Keith whined, practically having to walk in order not to drag on his new shoes.

"Oh come on, you baby. It's not like Rei will know that you're straight up gay. Besides, you're gonna tell him tonight." Gina, a.k.a. Gee, said happily, an arm hooked around her friend's.

"WHAT!? Oh hell no! I'm definitely not going!" Keith pulled harder, unsuccessfully escaping.

"Oh hell you are!" she stopped and pointed a mean finger at him. "Either I drag your ass in there and have a good time with your crush or at least get some guy's number to forget Rei OR-"

"OR I could go home! I don't want to be here! How many times do I have to tell you that?" Keith exclaimed, almost wanting to cry.

Sighing in defeat, Gee let him go and gave him a disappointed face. "Ok, but I'm not taking you home." she smirked and walked straight to Rei's house where other teens were arriving at as well. Keith groaned as he forgot Gee drove him here and his house was a few miles away. He was nicely dressed in a gray, long sleeve with a body warmer along with nicely fitted jeans that Gee had picked out from his closet. Groaning in frustration, he walked up to the door of his crush, Rei's house and blushed as he entered.

The house was big and everyone was partying in the ball room where Rei's parents usually have their annual parties. The room was filled with food, music, and different colored lights, making Keith slightly dizzy. Keith wasn't a party person, but he didn't mind attending it once or twice, and this party was one he did not want to come.

"You made it, Keith!" Keith stiffen as the deep tone voice called out his name. He refused to turn around and look at those beautiful deep blue eyes and lovely tone muscles. Instead, his heart pounded so hard and loud, louder than the music, that he started to walk away.

"Keith!" his voice called out again. Keith closed his eyes for a few seconds before proceeding to get away. He needed to get away and fast! He desperately looked for Gee as she was a person who loved to drink and party, but found her nowhere. Not by the dance floor. Not by the concession table. Nope, not at the drinks either. Shit! Where could she be? he thought, slightly panicked.

"Hey man." A friend of Rei, Scott, patted him on the back, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. Keith tensed and forced a smile.

"H-hey Scott." Scott smiled.

"Thought you couldn't make it."

"Gee forced me."

"Ahh. That girl." he laughed. "Gotta love her."

Keith smiled knowingly. Gee was popular among the jocks and cheerleaders but didn't like all the attention so she paid more attention to him, which he liked. "Have you seen her?"

"Yeah. She's with Rei playing spin the bottle." Scott smirked. "And Rei told me to fetch you." Keith's face dropped and he tried to escape, but couldn't as Scott's strong hold around his shoulders held him in place, dragging him (once more lol) to the room where the bottle was being spun.

"Keith!" Gee screamed out his name and pulled him down beside her. "Aw, thanks Scott. Thanks for finding my honeyboo."

Scott nodded with a smirk. "No prob." then headed over to the side where Rei was.