Jace

Hey guys! I got a request for a new boyxboy so I spent hours writing it while I'm stuck at home, sick. I've been sick for a few weeks now and I have a lot of school work to catch up on. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this first part of this new boyxboy!

I'm sorry, but Sweets Sweets Sweets 3 might not be up at all because I have no idea how to continue it, and I might be taking that oneshot down unless any of my fans want to help me continue it by giving me some clues. ;)

Thank you so much for supporting me and I love my new fans! Thank you for reading!

Gigi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood splurted out of his mouth as he coughed, grasping at the hole in his chest. He laid there in the cold wet sand, slowly taking in his surroundings. There was no one or anyone around. The night breeze that he loved was now a cold wind that blew over the sea. It smelled of salt and water. His clothes, hair, and skin smelled of salt and water.

My arms are hard to move. Jace thought to himself as his limbs were numb from the cold water. What happened?

“Help.” Jace tried saying, but more blood filled his mouth that made him cough harshly. His breathing came in harsh as he gasped for air. Why is my chest hurting so much? Why is so hard to breathe? Am I dead?

Fear gripped his already bleeding heart as he had one wish that he had not fulfilled.

“Oh god...” were Jace's last words as his heavy eyes closed for the last time.

(A week ago)

“Jace, you're such a fag!”

“You don't belong here!”

“Go away!”

Threats and comments were thrown at Jace as he stood there, taking it all in, staring straight at his mate. His heart tore piece by piece as his mate just stood there, glaring at him with disgust. Jace never expected himself to end up with a male mate, but he never cared whether his mate would be male or female. Shockingly, his mate turned out to be Damon, the Alpha's second oldest son.

Damon was always there for him, having his back and all when they had gone through training together during their early teens. At the age of 17, both of them learned that they were mates and there, the line was drawn.

(A year before)

“It can't be helped, Damon!” Jace exclaimed, feeling really attracted to Damon. Jace didn't understand why the wolf spirits would pair them together, but he did know that he always had a crush on Damon, although Damon was straight and he was bi.

Damon growled at Jace, using his Alpha tone, causing Jace to back away. “That's just fucking disgusting. I'm not a fag like you! I was okay with you liking girls and guys, but me!? I'm not gay!”

Jace didn't go after him as he felt the sharp pain in his heart. Damon was rejecting him and not wanting anything that was connecting them. His breath grew jagged and short as pain shot through him.

No. Damon, please don't do this! Jace begged to himself. His wolf whined as he too felt the pain, and soon the pain numbed. Jace took deep breathes, feeling sad and shocked. Damon hadn't severed their bond. Tears filled Jace's eyes as he knew that his life was going to be torture.

The year went on as Damon would push him, beat him, and threaten him almost everyday. No one seemed to notice Damon's actions towards Jace, but Jace had kept his distance, only glancing from far away.  On the outside, Jace would fight back, but inside, he was dying by every touch of rejection by Damon.