His Insecurity

RATED R!!!!!! SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!! DO NOT CONTINUE IF IT MAKES YOU UNCONFORTABLE!!!! NOT MY FAULT, ALREADY WARNED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase stared intensely at the boy below him as he shiver in fright. His big gray eyes widen even more as Chase gave his butt cheeks a squeeze. The boy yelped and practically leaped onto Chase's body from the sudden touch. Chase chuckled and kissed the top of his boyfriend's head, reassuring him of the trust between them.

"Shh...baby, it'll be okay. Look, I'm not hurting you, am I?" The boy, Ollie, shook his head vigorously, wanting his boyfriend to touch him more. He was sure he felt more secure when Chase held him, but all these touching and looks were new to him. Why? Because Chase was finally revealing a new side that he had been warned for many weeks. Did he listen? You can probably guess that he didn't.

"T-touch me...again." Ollie said, blushing madly.

"You remember the safe word that you made up?" Ollie nodded, biting his bottom cutely that Chase couldn't do anything but kiss him. "Trust me, I will stop once you say that word."

Ollie stared at his boyfriend, knowing his boyfriend wanted nothing more but him, but Ollie simply couldn't give himself up to him. Why? Because he was scared. Scared of the pain, of being entered, and mostly, the feeling of having something up his butthole, but Ollie didn't want his boyfriend to feel like he couldn't do it. He was also scared that Chase would get bored of waiting and move on. The sudden thought made tears spring into Ollie's tears.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I scared you. We can stop. Come on, don't look like that." Chase begged as his little boyfriend had tears sliding down his cheek. He was about to back off, but Ollie had other ideas. He whined and suddenly grabbed for Chase's neck, enclosing arms around him and capturing his lips with grace that left Chase breathless.

"I-I want it." Ollie said, flushing the darkest red as possible and looking away.

Chase stared at him in disbelief, still in shock that Ollie had just initiated a first kiss on him. Then he chuckled, making Ollie pout.

"W-what?"

"Nothing." Chase said with a smile. "Are you sure about this?" Ollie nodded. Chase kissed him on the cheeks, the nose, forehead, then his lips. It was sensational then it became more passionate as their tongues delved on each other, wanting more and more.

"O-ollie, you sure you want this?" Chase asked, wanting to make sure just in case Ollie changed his mind, but to his surprise, Ollie looked hurt. The sight only made Chase want to laugh because of the cuteness that Ollie was showing.

"What's so funny? Do you not want to do it?" Ollie said, tears back in his eyes. Chase coughed away his laugh and caressed Ollie's cheek.

"Of course I want to, but I'm not sure if you can handle it."

"I can!" Ollie exclaimed, taking Chase by surprise for the...third time?

"You know, it's not too late to-" His sentence trailed slowly to a stop as Ollie got off of him and walked away, opening the door of his gigantic room and slammed it shut.

"Aw man, I made him mad." Chase slumped back on his bed, closing his eyes to let out the frustration of his control. Sure he wanted Ollie just as much as his little boyfriend wanted him, but it was going to be Ollie's first time and he didn't want to break him. Truthfully, Chase was a sadistic person and he always used toys to play around, but seeing how Ollie was his first 'actual' boyfriend, he didn't want to cause any harm to his little man.

Then the door slammed shut once more, jolting Chase from his bed and staring, once again, in shock. He stood there, blushing madly, with hands chained together by handcuffs. His tiny body quivered in anticipation as lust glazed over Chase's eyes. The sight almost made Chase cum, but he held on and calmly walked over to Ollie.