chapter 2

I gave nick directions to my house as we made small talk on the way there. He told me practilly his whole life story, by the time we pulled up in front of my house I found out he was once married no kids he has a younger sister named heidi. His home town is Cheyenne wyoming.

I couldn't get my mind off the thought that he knew where to find me.

Hey nick umm how did you know I was in the building I asked.

Sadie, he looked at me with a sad smile and said your not the only one that has ever ran away from home. I've found more girls than you there.

Wait so whoever this man he's done it to more than one girl not just me.

Yeah it seems that way he responded.

Well why haven't they ever been to the police.

Because you're the only that has agreed too come with me to the police.

Well do you ever see the girls that you rescued from him around town anymore I asked him.

Yeah a couple of times but never really talked too any of them.

Why not I asked

Oh I don't know I guess because they don't wanna explain to people how they know me.

I looked at the beardy guy in the drivers seat and said well if you ever see me around town you can talk to me ill tell whoever I'm with that your my hero.

He looked at me with a big smile and nodded his head.

Before I knew it we were in front of my house I was surprised my mom didn't have the whole roane county police station looking for me.

I slowly got out of nicks truck I thanked him for everything he did for me and walked up to my house. I slowly opened the door. I walked into the kitchen and found my mom there with a cup of coffee.

Oh my god Sadie where have you been? My mom asked with a smile.  I just went to a friends house mom thats all I'm sorry I know I should of called you but it totally slipped my mind.

Well I tried calling you several times honey but it went straight to voice mail I called michael but he had no idea where you were.

Ill call him and tell him everythings okay now.

I know I should be more sad that I was raped and kidnapped but I learned to hold my feelings back especially from my mom. When I was 12 my dad beat me all the time and he touched me all the time but he never had sex with me though. I told my mom because she knew nothing about it she called me a liar and slapped me. My dad filed for a divorce. So I've never really talked to my mom about anything else. I guess that's why I decided to cut its an escape from my problems. I'm not emo I'm not alone I mean I have friends I'm pretty popular in school and its something that not anybody else knows about me. I couldn't decide if I should tell michael or not because I have never had sex with him at all we've made out and explored eachother.

But when the day comes that I wanna have sex with him he will find I'm not a virgin.

I decided that I would call him after I took a long hot bath and a nap. I went to my bathroom and stripped down of all my clothes I ran some bath water and got in I sunk down in it to my nose and relaxed after setting in the bathtub for about 20 minutes I got out wrapped my self in a towel and went to my room. I got out a pair of pajama shorts and a t-shirt I let my hair fall down my back and got in my bed.

As I was laying down I decided to check my phone I deleted all the missed calls from michael and my mom.

I checked my messages and there were 20 from michael and 10 from my best friend kaitlyn. The ones from kaitlyn were tellling me all about this new guy she liked at school and how he was a senior.

I would respond to her later. I texted michael and told him I was home and I needed to talk to him later.

M- thank god babe I'm so glad you're home and I can come over around 6:00 if that's okay with you

Me-yeah of course babe

M- okay see you later babe.

This was it when Michael came over I was gonna tell him everything from when I was 12 to what happened last night and how I met nick.

This would either make us stronger or we would brake up.

But he deserved to know we've been together for a year now so I think he deserved to know.

I laid back down and decided to let sleep take over my restless and sore body.