chapter 4

The next morning I woke up too a good morning text from Michael.

M- good morning beautiful

S-morning babe

M-whats you're plans for today

S- mmm idk probally just gonna lay around and watch TV might invite Chloe over

M-cool:) maybe later we can meet up and go see a movie or something

S- sounds great text u later

M- k babe have fun

S-love u

M-love u more

S-not possible

M-u win:(

I turned off my phone and decided I would call Chloe later and eat cold pizza for breakfast. I threw my covers off of me and made my way to the bathroom. I freshened up and made my way downstairs remembering last night and how much I loved Michael, put a smile on my face.

I really did love that boy and I just knew he felt the same about me.

I walked into the kitchen too see my mom drinking a cup of coffee.

Oh Sadie you're awake I was gonna make u some breakfast but I seen the pizza in the fridge and I thought you would rather have that.

Oh mom you know me so well don't you.

Guess I do honey.

Me and my mom had a good relatshionship even though I don't tell her everything but what daughter does.

I wondered if I should tell her about last night so she can take me to the doctors and get me some birth control.

I'll just do it another time I thought to myself.

So mom what are you gonna do today well I gotta be at work in about in hour but other than that nothing really.

Well do u care if Chloe comes over today?

No honey that's fine

Okay thanks mom

And with that I went upstairs too my room to get ready walked to my closet and picked out a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a ruffled pink shirt. I decided to wear my white strappy sandlas and braided my hair into a sideways fish tale braid with my bangs hanging out.

I put in a little pair of silver hoop earrings and a silver heart necklace that Michael got for me.

Then I did my make up I put on some light brown eye shadow thin layer of eye liner top and bottom foundation and mascara. After I was ready I grabbed my phone and texted Chloe.

S- hey girl wanna hang out today

C- duhh of course

S- meet me at my house in about 20 mins

C- k see u then

S-k

I walked down stairs to wait for Chloe and to tell my mom bye.

I walked into the kitchen and mom was on the phone.

I waited until she got done because it sounded important. When she was off the phone I sitdown. Sadie honey I'm about to leave work.

OK mom.

Here's you some money for shopping or whatever you have plans for today.

Okay thanks mom.

After mom left I went in the living room to watch TV I watched the kardashinas until Chloe got there.

She walked in with out even knocking.

Well you walk into my house with out even knocking and you're 5 mins late.

I said with a smile

Fashionably late not just late.

Okay whatever so what do you wanna do today?

I don't care I'm up for nothing.

K well my mom gave me 200 dollars and I got keys and a car so let's go to the mall.

Sounds great let's go Chloe said.

We walked out the door to the garage and left to the mall.
A\N if anyone's reading this please comment and let me know what you think i would probably update more....!