chapter 6

The car ride home was quiet and comftorable. The radio was playing some random song I didn't even know.

Chloe was on her phone texting and smiling.

I assumes she was texting her boyfriend brandon.

Brandon was actually Michaels best friend. Brandon was kind of cute but I would never let Michael know that.

He had light blonde hair and green eyes. I thought him and chloe made a great couple, he was a year older than me Michael and chloe and even through they have been only been dating for three months I could tell chloe really liked him.

We pulled up in front of my house. I had finally decided that I would tell chloe about what happened too me and the phone call I had received at the mall. I wasn't gonna tell her about me cutting myself because that was in the past and that's staying there until I'm ready too tell her.

The reason that I wanted to yell chloe because I was tired of keeping secrets from my best friend.

We walked into the front door of my house after I unlocked the door. I went upstairs too my room and set my bags on the floor. Then I made a quick stop to the bathroom, I noticed my cycle chart and realized that I was gonna be getting my period tomorrow. Oh joy I thought to myself.

I went into the living room and saw Chloe was searching for a movie on netflix.

I went to the kitchen to get a Dr.pepper for me and a pepsi for chloe.

I knew that was her favorite pop. I walked into the living room to join chloe.

Hey girl I'm just looking for a movie to watch. I nodded my head and handed her her pop.

Chloe look we need to talk.

Okay about what she asked.

Well do you remember like a week ago when I told you that I had stayed at Michaels house.

Yeah what about it? She asked with a puzzled expression on her face.

Well you see I wasn't at Michaels.

Okay well where were you at then?

Umm well me and my mom got into a fight,and I hate drama a lot so I just took off out the door. I didn't take anything with me not even my phone because I thought I was just gonna be right back after I cooled down a bit. But the thing is that didn't happen I went to the park I remember sitting there at a bench crying. After that I don't know what happened. I guess I might have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was waking up inside of some old building with a man on top of me he smelled like beer and cigarettes. He started taking off my clothes and then he took his off. Then my virginity was gone just like that.

By now chloe had tears in her eyes and she was hugging me.

Oh my god chloe I'm so sorry I wish I could have been there to help.

Chloe its okay because the phone call I got at the mall was the police telling me that he was arrested. Well thats good news but nobody should have to go through something like that sadie nobody.

Chloe I know but it happened its done I put it in the past and its over with.

Now lets watch a movie.

What movie? Chloe asked

Theres this movie gimme shelter on netflix that I've really wanted to see for a long time.

Okay then let watch it she said.

And me and Chloe did just that.

When the movie was over there was a popcorn mess everywhere.

Me and chloe cleaned the mess up and she went home.

I took a shower and waited around for my mom go come home. About an hour had passed and mom came home looking tired as always.

I went into the living room with her to talk because I had decided that I had to tell her about me and Michael.

I sat down on the couch and was about to say something when the tv caught my attention. Breaking news rapist caught,I couldn't believe my eyes it was Nick the one who rescued me. Oh my god I couldn't believe it he was the one raping all them girls including me.

The man that rescued me the man that brought me home the man I called my hero.