chapter 3

I woke up an hour before michael was gonna be there so I took advantage of that by getting ready. I opened my closet and got a floral print flowing skirt that came down to my knees then I got a black tank top and a pair of white strappy sandals. Then I put my bracelets back on to cover up my scars. I curled my hair in loose curls that hung down the middle of my back I put in some dangly earrings. And then went to the bathroom to do my make up I added some light blush and white eye shadow some thin eyeliner and mascara. I looked in the mirror at myself then went downstairs to let my mom know michael was gonna be coming over. I looked at the time on my phone and seen that it was 5:30 I had half an hour until he showed up, so I headed downstairs. My mom wasn't home but she left a note.
Sadie I didn't wanna wake you up because you looked so peaceful I left 50 bucks in the drawer next to the fridge.
I went out with some friends, don't wait up for me. Order pizza, and you can invite a friend or michael over love ya.
Xoxo mom

I smiled at the note being happy that my mom trusted me I decided not to order a pizza until Michael came over, after I told him everything because he might just decide that he didnt wanna be with me anymore.

My phone viberated and it was a text from michael.

M-Hey babe just wanted to let you know ill be over in about 5 mins love u

Me- okay babe love u too

I heard a car pull up and looked out the window and seen Michaels truck. He loved his truck so much it was a 1975 chevy. The doorbell rang and I ran over to answer it to reveal a smiling michael.

Hey babe I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around mine torso. I kissed his pink soft looks and smiled at how cute he was he had Brown hair beautiful green eyes and an amazing body he was built with a 6 pack.I don't know why I fell for him but I did he was a cute country boy with dimples. I led him into the living room turned the tv on and let him pick the channel.

I sat down beside him and took his hand in mine.

Michael we need to talk.

Okay babe about what.

I slowly exalted and let a tear escape and Michael wiped it away for me.

I smiled softly at him and he kissed me on the cheek. I told michael everything from my dad to when I got raped and how I wasn't a virgin anymore I told him how I cut myself and I showed him the scars.

When I was done I inhaled and then exhaled slowly.

I was proud of myself for telling him and he looked pretty surprised also.

But he promised me he wouldn't leave me and if I ever ran away again to come to him. He also made me promise him that I would stop cutting myself. I promised him.

When that was all over I kissed him deeply and passionately. I picked up my phone and called pizza hut to order a large pepperoni and cheese pizza for me and michael.

About 30 minutes later the pizza came we each ate half while watching a movie. After the movie was over we laid down on the couch and cuddled together.

I climbed onto of michael and started kissing him passionately while he did the same.

I lifted his shirt up revealing his 6 pack I slid my hand all the way down until I got to the button of his pants. I slowly unbuttoned his pants and he rolled me over slipping his hand up my shirt playing with my nipples. It instantly made me wet. I wanted to have sex with him.

Michael I breathed softly, yeah babe I wanna do it lets do it.

Are you sure he asked me.

Yeah I'm sure lets do it I said with a smile on my face.

Okay then lets do it he said. He stripped off my clothes and I did his next he kissed me softly down my body and made me even wetter.

He got between my legs and I opened them up more for him while he thrust in and out of me slow at first then he went faster.

I moaned his name the whole time I loved every touch and kiss everything felt magical. Then we both climaxed at the same time.

We both got up and put our clothes on I looked at the time and it was getting pretty late.

I told Michael I was getting tired and he grabbed his keys and I walked him to the door and kissed him good night. I told him I would text him later and he left. After he left I went upstairs took a shower and went to bed.