𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Kaiya was still standing protectively in front of Megumi as she faced Sukuna. "Where's Itadori?" She asked.

"Sorry, but he's not coming back," Sukuna replied. Sukuna could see how tense she was, but he could also sense a little bit of fear from her as well.

"Don't be so frightened," Sukuna spoke, "I'm in a good mood right now. Let's chat for a bit." Sukuna paused and noticed she still didn't relax or lower her guard at all.

"It's been a long time since I've met a Reaper," Sukuna said, "And you're a Shinimi Reaper. Even better."

"You drove them all into hiding." Kaiya replied, keeping her venomous tone from before, "My family lived in constant fear because of you, Sukuna."

"They had it coming," Sukuna argued.

"You persecuted all kinds of Reapers for centuries! You marked them for death!" Kaiya yelled. Megumi looked up at her in confusion. He knew a lot of things about Kaiya, but her past was always a mystery to him. Even Satoru kept quiet about her past when he was asked about it.

"The kid down there looks confused." Sukuna commented, looking at Megumi, "Does he know what Reapers are?"

Kaiya went silent. Megumi began to wonder what was going on. Sukuna smiled evilly, "Well--" In an instant, Kaiya was in front of him with her scythe in hand. Sukuna widened his eyes in surprise. Kaiya slammed the blade of the scythe down on the ground as Sukuna jumped out of the way.

"You're desperate to keep it a secret, huh?" Sukuna asked. Megumi looked at Kaiya in confusion, what was she hiding?

Sukuna began attacking Kaiya with numerous attacks, all of which she blocked with her scythe. Sukuna managed to knock the scythe out of her hands. Kaiya moved away from Sukuna to create distance from them. She extended her hand toward the scythe and slowly morphed into a liquid-like form and made its way back to Kaiya.

Sukuna watched the black liquid crawl back up her arm. Kaiya winced in pain as the black liquid disappeared in her arm, black markings appearing on her skin. Megumi watched in shock and confusion.

Kaiya got ready to attack Sukuna again but he grabbed her wrist and twisted it over. Kaiya cried out in pain and Sukuna gripped her throat. "You're the youngest Reaper I've met that's able to control their parasite like that," Sukuna said, "It normally takes Reapers 22 years to control their parasite as you can."

Megumi stood up and put his hands in front of him. Sukuna looked up at him, "Don't do anything stupid, I'll kill her." Kaiya took advantage of Sukuna looking away. She threw her leg up and kicked Sukuna's chin, causing him to let her go.

She backflipped away from Sukuna to create enough distance between them so he couldn't grab her again. Kaiya moved her hands down and formed a circle with her fingers, "Domain Expansion," Kaiya spoke.

Megumi widened his eyes in shock. Sukuna, on the other hand, looked impressed. Darkness enveloped Kaiya and Sukuna, leaving Megumi out of her Domain.

"Dark Side of the Moon."

Sukuna looked around the area he was in, it was pitch black except for the full moon that was illuminating the area. Fog was also at Sukuna's feet. Sukuna smiled and chuckled lightly, "You're powerful. You must've been trained from a young age."

"Yeah," Kaiya spoke, catching Sukuna's attention. Sukuna turned and saw Kaiya standing a few feet away from him.

"By who?"

"No one important."

"Why haven't you told that brat what you are?"

"Because it's not important."

Sukuna looked around her Domain again, "Why did you put up your Domain?" He questioned curiously, "Or is that 'not important' as well?"

"To make sure you didn't hurt Megumi," Kaiya replied. "I also can't risk you going on a rampage."

"This is taking a lot of cursed energy," Sukuna continued, "If I know Shinimi Reapers then this is taking a large effect on your body, isn't it? You're feeling the effects of the Shinimi Curse?" Kaiya wiped away the black blood that was coming from her nose and didn't answer him.

"I figured," Sukuna said, observing her movements. Kaiya held out her hand to the side and her scythe began forming in her hand once again.

"Although, I shouldn't underestimate the power of a human-curse hybrid," Sukuna added, "Especially in her own domain."

"Yeah, right..." Kaiya flicked her wrist. A spike abruptly came from the ground, stabbing Sukuna through his back. Kaiya almost felt bad because this was still Itadori's body.

But at the moment, she was focused on taking him down.

Sukuna smiled as blood dripped down from the corner of his mouth. Kaiya moved her fingers, looking like she was about to snap them. Suddenly, Sukuna was in front of her, his wound was now healed. Kaiya widened her eyes in surprise.

Sukuna grabbed her wrist to stop her. Kaiya used her other hand to grab his wrist. She threw a powerful roundhouse kick to his stomach. She twisted his wrist over, forcing him to let go of hers.

Before she could pull her leg back, Sukuna grabbed her calf and threw her away from him. Kaiya rolled on the ground once before she adjusted her feet to brace herself. She moved up into a kneeling position, putting one hand down on the ground to support her upper body. The hand was behind her back as her scythe formed in her hand.

"Come on now," Sukuna said, approaching her slowly. "Where's your technique?" He asked.

"Do you just not want to risk using it on this body?" He speculated, "Why don't you show me why your clan is the clan of death!?"

Meanwhile, outside, Megumi was looking around the dark sphere that held Kaiya and Sukuna inside. Megumi needed to figure out if he could help Kaiya in any way. He wanted to help her. Kaiya's always been there to help him and Megumi wanted to do the same for her.

"Come on..." Megumi mumbled.

Inside Kaiya's Domain, Sukuna was cautiously looking around. She's fast, he thought to himself, Faster than I expected. Sukuna felt a shift behind him and quickly turned, barely dodging Kaiya's attack. Sukuna wiped the blood under the fresh wound.

"Good control over your parasite, a Domain," Sukuna began listing, "And I'm assuming you can use Corruption. There's no way a normal sorcerer trained you."

"You're right," Kaiya replied. The scythe in her hand disappeared as she sighed and ran her hand through her hair. She turned around to face Sukuna. "Sorry," She apologized, "Normally, I'd have suitable backup on missions like these. Backup that isn't a bunch of fifteen-year-olds."

"Don't be sorry," Sukuna smirked, "I'm starting to enjoy this fight."

A small smile formed on Kaiya's lips. "It seems like..." Kaiya trailed off. Kaiya pulled out a knife, seemingly from nowhere. Sukuna raised an eyebrow.

Kaiya gripped the knife and raised her other hand. She stabbed the knife through her hand, catching Sukuna by surprise. "I have to go all out tonight!!" Kaiya shouted. She removed the knife from her palm and threw it at Sukuna with an impressive amount of strength and speed.

Sukuna dodged the knife. It's okay, Kaiya didn't expect it to hit him anyways. Sukuna might have a lot of knowledge of me and my techniques, Kaiya thought to herself. But barely anyone knows about this.

Kaiya laughed quietly and snapped her fingers.

"Parasite technique: Corruption."