Missing

Hobis POV and hobis look ^

Jin is holding up Yoongi. "what happened here! Kookie Explain." I say sternly as all head inside. Kookie sets tae down as Namjoon runs to Tae checking if he is okay again.
"I saw it I saw a Yellow shadow thing! They are real and Yoongi said he saw a Red one."  he says trying to get close to Tae but Namjoon keeps protecting Tae.

"The red one turned into a fire symbol and absorbed into Jk me and Yoongi saw it." Tae says as he snuggles back into Namjoon.
Namjoon is acting a lot more overprotective, but it makes sense knowing tae was stabbed and if he does believe someone is after Tae. I have a Weird feeling that they are telling the truth but it seems unbelievable. Namjoon wouldn't lie and neither would Yoongi.  I walk over  to Jk and check him, " Do you think there is a sign of what happened to you or-" I  freeze when I see the fire symbol on the Back of Kookie neck. " There's a fire symbol like a tattoo and it wont come off!" I begin to panic  and try to get it off.

"Jin Hyung check Yoongi!" Jk yells, "Namjoon check yourself." 

Jin checks Yoongi and finds a Star on Yoongi's Arm. he keeps rubbing it "It wont come off!" he says as Yoongi yawns "Yoongi look at your arm!" Jin yells and scrambles over to help Namjoon find his as Jimin grabs tae to check him. 

"So it wasn't a dream" Yoongi yawns and rubs his arm. 

"No but I found Namjoon's Wave its on his back!" Jin yells. 

"Tae Taes is a purple wolf on his leg" Jimin says as he lifts Tae Back into his arm. 

Tae is wearing a extra long shirt and shorts that you can barely see. Tae is Cuddling into jimin but Then the lights go out and I hear a loud cry from Jimin and Tae. I See a green glow behind me and feel it touch my shoulder as I feel tingles all over. I take off my shirt and see a Green Heart slowly appear. I panic. 

"Tae! Jimin! anyone!" I hear a Kookie yell.

Jins POV

The lights go out and I hear Jimin and Tae scream. Me and Namjoon stand up quickly But I lose him as a Green glow appears I try and walk closer but it kind of pushes me sideways and I fall into a Light blue shadow figure till it taps me on the wrist as a Light blue Tear slowly fades into my wrist and I panic at the tingles all over my body.

"Tae! Jimin! Anyone!" Kookie yells from somewhere behind me.

"I'm here Kookie stay still!" I yell as I walk towards him. I hold his hand.

"Jin?" he says confused as we touch hands.

"Yeah its me" I say.

Then the lights flash on and I see Yoongi and the couch. Jhope on the ground holding his shirt and rubbing his shoulder with a Green heart on it. Namjoon by the light switch looking panicked. Me and Jk are still Holding hands. Then I realize it..

"Tae and Jimin!" Yoongi yells standing up looking everywhere.

"They're gone!" Kookie starts panicking looking everywhere for Tae and Jimin.

We all start yelling there name i look over and see the back door wide open and We all head out looking for them.

Jimins POV plus look

The lights switch off and I Feel something wrap around me and Taes ankles and it drags us out of the house

The lights switch off and I Feel something wrap around me and Taes ankles and it drags us out of the house. I pick him up and protect his head and stomach injury.  The Pink Shadow drops us in the back and Touches my arm. I see a Pink Arrow slowly appear on me as the pink shadow fades away till its completely gone. Tae stand up and backs away from a Demon like creature. I quickly follow him and stand in front of him to protect him.

"Jimin be careful" he whispers in my ear. I Feel weird tingles in my stomach from his voice.

"ill be fine Tae. You stay behind me, okay?" He nods and snuggles closer to me. The Demon walks closer and I see pink swirl around me and Tae and then the my symbol on my arm glows. 

"Jimin...your arm is pink and so are your eyes." Tae says looking into my eyes and I feel tingles in my stomach and then I see Purple start swirling around us as well.  

I look back at TaeTae and his Leg and Eyes are glowing purple. He puts his hands up as the demon runs towards us and a a Purple force field appears and the demon runs off as The rest of BTS Comes out just then.

"What the..." Yoongi whispers as he slows down to walk closer to the force field. 
Namjoon runs at it and starts hitting it "Guys you okay?" 

"yeah... Tae were safe you can drop the force field." I say as my symbol stops glowing. But Taes eyes and symbol are still glowing Purple even as he slowly drops the Force Field. Jk runs forward and grabs Tae. 

"Its blurry.." he passes out and Kookie holds him up. 

"What was that?!" Jin asks as he runs towards me with Everyone else close behind. 

"I Don't know! Their was this demon thing and my eyes and symbol started to glow pink and as it got closer Taes eyes and symbol turned purple and he made a force field as you guys saw!" I Say helping Jk with tae.

"Does that mean we have Powers or maybe we can all make once fields! that's so cool!" Hobi says jumping up and down. 

"What about our career!" Namjoon quickly says. 

"We will learn how to control them or get rid of them. Look we will find a way. Right now we check on Tae and get inside. Its a lot safer inside than out here." Jin says. 

we all follow Jin inside as me and Kookie set Tae Down on the Couch. We both lay down after him and snuggle together. We will be okay as long as we are all together. I see Yoongi sit in the chair next to us and lay down. Jin and Namjoon take the 2 person couch and J-hope takes a mattress and lays it on the floor. 

"We can talk in the morning." Jin says, "Goodnight!" 

"Night Hyung's" Kookie says gently petting Taes hair. 

"Night all of you" Namjoon says as he holds Jin closer to him. 

"Good Night everyone! Tomorrow I want powers too!" Hobi says happily snuggling into his bed. 

"You are all insane. Go to bed!" Yoongi says in his harsh voice. 

"good Night" I say gently. I know we will be fine as long as we stick together. BTS Can do anything.
————————
On my way! Gotta keep working- though as of right now I'm copying what I wrote before-
Hope you all have a good day/Night!