The Rainbow Tree

Jins POV

I open my eyes and stand up. There's a Light blue trail leading out the dorm door. I know it's stupid but I follow it. I follow the light blue glowing lights out into a forest. I follow it to a bunch of trees. One tree stands out though, the tree has painted leaves and seems to have its roots moving. I look around and notice Tae is also here, I look at him confused as to what's going on.

"Jin hyung, did you follow a purple light trail out here too?" He asks me

"Mine was Light blue." I says to him.

He nods and walks over to me. We look up at this tree with painted leaves before it starts to glow. It glows a rainbow light. I take Taes hand and pull him with me so we back away.

"It could be dangerous, let's be careful" I tell him

He nods at me and we go back to looking at the glowing rainbow tree. A rainbow fairy appears out of no where and flys down to us. When it reaches the bottom I hold Taes hand again just in case something bad might happen.

"I'm Mae, I'm a fairy elf from our magical World. You guys were chosen for these powers to protect this realm, we are putting our trust out in you." The Fairy Mae tells us.

Mae is glowing a very light Rainbow all around her, "Mae how are we supposed to protect earth?" Tae asks her holding my hand a little tighter

"There are many demons or Monsters who will try and take over Earth. They may take form as anyone or they may show there true form, you will use your powers to protect Earth from them" Mae says looking up at us.

"What about the others? You guys gave us all powers shouldn't they be here?" I ask her confused as to why it's just us

"When the time is right, everything is going to happen to you guys for a reason. They will know when the time is right." Mae says before flying back to the tree, "Before I go your powers will help disguise you so no humans or monsters should recognize you"

When Mae finished she Heads into the tree. The Rainbow tree slowly fades into a normal looking tree and me and Tae stand there confused.

"How do we get home!" Tae yells up to the tree.

There is no answer and no other fairy's or trees light up.

"The others will be looking for us if we don't get back soon!" I yell up to the tree as well.

We wait a bit for answers before I take Taes hand, "Let's just walk back" I mumble clearly upset about having to walk back home in the dark.

Before we get to far back everything goes black.

Jungkooks POV

"Hyung Wake up!" I yell pulling on his arm, "Hyung!"

"Is he not waking up?" Jhope asks me as he starts poking Jin

"Yep he's still asleep.." I mumble

"Tae isn't waking up either" Jimin says

I look over to Jimin and see him shaking Tae. I start to feel a bit of panic, Jin and Tae won't wake up no matter what we do.

"What do we do?" Namjoon asks shaking Jin trying to wake him up.

"Mmm what are you guys doing?" Jin mumbled opening his eyes slowly then shielding them from the lights.

"Jin Hyung! You wouldn't wake up!" I tell him

"Was I asleep here?" He asks before looking over at Tae who's still asleep, "Is he not waking up either?"

"Where else would you be?" Yoongi says finally looking over at Jin

"Yeah Tae isn't waking up either" Jimin says ignoring what Yoongi said, "and you where here when I woke up."

"Oh okay" Jin mumbled.

'He's acting super weird.' I think looking at him trying to figure out what is wrong. Just then I hear movement and look at Tae. He's turning in his sleep and I see him grab onto Jhope tightly.

I don't know why but I feel overwhelmed with anger at that. I glare at Jhope before crossing my arms and looking away. I look to Jimin to see he is looking down avoiding looking at Tae and Jhope.

"Tae hey are you awake?" Jhope asks quietly in a gentle voice.

"Mhm.." Tae says slowly removing his hands from Jhope and sitting back.

"Good Morning TaeTae!" I say quickly

"Good morning TaeBear" jimin says after

"Morning Kookie and Minnie!" Tae says smiling up at us.

"Well now we can go get Breakfast!" Yoongi says walking away.

"Oooh yeah I'm starving!" Jhope says as he gets up and runs after Yoongi.

Jimin quickly moves and helps Tae up before I can. I wait for them so we can wake together. Jin and Namjoon get up and head out after Yoongi and Jhope. When Tae and Jimin make it to me Tae grabs our hands and leads us out the door. When we make it to the car Tae sits in the passenger seat next to Jin.

"Where should we go eat" I hear Jin ask us

I shrug and look at the hand Tae held. It feels all tingly and warm and I don't want that feeling to go away. I stare at my hand Quietly.

"Fine I'll pick!" Jin says loudly because no one answered him

Tae giggles softly, "We trust you Jin!" He says covering his mouth so We cant see his smile.

"Yeah Jin just pick something we will like" Namjoon says while on his phone.

I smile and lean back into my seat before looking out the window. I feel someone's head rest on my shoulder, I look over and see Jimin asleep. I smile at him and move so he can sleep in peace and I mess with his hair to help him sleep.

————————————
Bts Butter remix is so good and soooooooo cool! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh started writing this the day it came out dont know when I'll finish but- yeah!