Water vs ice

Namjoons POV

It was really hard to go to sleep last night. I keep on thinking of what it would be like if we had powers. It seems impossible but we all saw those shadow creatures and Taes force field with our own eyes. There has to be a way to control them. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone or let anyone know and become a science experiment. I look over at the clock and its 5:23 AM. I move my focus to my members, Tae woke up and is rubbing his eyes. "Hey Tae Tae you okay?" I ask picking him up away from Kookie and Jimin.

"Yah I am fine. That force field used a lot of my energy." Tae says as he stands up using me as support for his weight.

"Do you know how you did it?" I ask him. As I help him stand up on his own. he nods and grabs my waist.

"Imagine your in danger or we are in danger and you need to protect us. Then if your eye and symbols start glowing focus on the energy you feel and that's how I made my force field."
I nod "shouldn't we wait for the others though Tae Tae?" I say. He shakes his head no so I start to image being in danger and needing to protect my members as I see a dark blue glow appear from my symbol and I focus on the energy given to me. I open my eyes and see Water bending above my arm. "Tae what is this?!"

"Water." He says and I stare at him, "I think you can make and control water."
Tae walks closer and touches it. I move it around him.

"Woah!" I hear Hobi say from behind us.
I turn around to see Hobi, Jimin, Kookie, and Jin standing their watching us. I let got of the energy and the water drops on the floor. Tae smiles and moves over to Hobi to help him. "I made water? I can control water Hyung!"
"Yeah and you got my floor wet." he says staring at me, "I wanna try but first I Will make us all blueberry pancakes!" Jin goes into the kitchen.

"I Will wake up Yoongi Hyung Today!" I say as I walk over to him still sleeping in his couch. I Make a giant water square and form it into a bubble and drop it on his head while we all move away. He sits up and looks around angrily.

"Who did that!" Yoongi stands up and his eyes glow yellow.

Yoongis POV

I Wake up as water drops on my head. I look around and am confused as everyone stares at me from far away. I Would of heard them run right?  "Who did That!" I yell angerly. they all look a little scared But I want to know who. I keep my eyes focused on them.

"Yoongi Hyung you're kind of in the air." Tae says as he walks towards me.

I look down and realize me feet are off the ground and as I start to panic I fall but Tae quickly tries to catch me but instead I fall on him as well. As I get up I feel a bunch on energy and see my symbol glowing bright  yellow. "What the..?" I say trying to calm down."

Yoongi if you feel energy focus on it! Maybe you will fly again!" Tae says.

Namjoon says, "Sorry Yoongi about the water! I can make and control Water."

"Being able to control water is cooler than being able to fly!" I say crossing my arms.

"At least you Get a power! We all have been practicing for the last 15 minutes and you didn't even try!" Kookie says as he goes to help Tae up from the ground.

I guess I am lucky enough then. I focus on the energy But then Namjoon sends water at me and I panic and put My arm out. The water Freezes and falls to the ground and breaks. What the heck?!

"Woah Yoongi Hyung did you do that?!" Tae Tae jumps around me.

"I Guess so." I look at my hands as snow sparkles upwards.

"Woah! this is cool!" Jin walks in with breakfast and tae quickly run over to help him carry. I see purple things holding it up.

"Seriously Telekinesis! That's amazing!" I Say running to the table as tae and Jin set them down.

"Hobi you okay?" Jin says.

"Of course I am Jin." Hobi says with a smile.

"No your not.. I can feel how sad you are!" Jin says running to Hobi and hugs him!

"Isn't that the Empathy power?" Kookie says eating his pancakes.
Tae smiles at Kookie as he sits next to him starting to eat his pancakes. I go over and take the seat in front of Tae as Namjoon sits next to me. Jin, Jimin, and Hobi all go to the living room.

"Yoongi Hyung you need to eat!" Tae says walking over to me as he sits on my other side trying to feed me.

"I am not a kid TaeTae!" I say looking at Namjoon for help and he laughs at me and quickly starts eating. I look over to Kookie but he is looking at me angerly and mumbling something. "Kookie what is wr-" Tae shoves food in my mouth.

"Tae Come back over here. Yoongi is eating now and I'm not." Kookie complains.

Ohhhhh that's what this is about. Does Kookie like Tae? I don't know, but I have a feeling.
"What about Jin, Jimin, and Hobi?" Namjoon says grinning at Jk.

Tae immediately runs to the living room as Kookie angerly stares at Namjoon. I quickly start eating my food. "So Kookie I thought you were not a baby, why do you need TaeTae to feed you?" Jk just looks at me and finishes his food as Tae drags Jimin and Hobi as Jin follows shortly behind. I smile as I take care of  mine and Taes empty plate. Jin takes my spot next to Namjoon and Jimin takes Taes and hobi sits next to Jimin.

Me and Tae go over to The Living room and We start setting up a movie night and a place to work on our magic.  Tae picks up a 3 movies and sets them down next to each other.
———————————————
Finally finished all of my past ones! Time to finally start working on new ideas!
Here's a free cute Sope photo! 😊

———————————————Finally finished all of my past ones! Time to finally start working on new ideas! Here's a free cute Sope photo! 😊