The woods

Yoongis POV

I run after the purple orbs to try and figure out where they are going. It leads me further and further into the woods.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook yells from not to far behind me.

I don't respond and keep my eyes on the orbs. I'm scared that if I look away for even a second they will disappear and I'll have no hope of finding Tae. The purple orbs slowly come to a stop around a tree. I stop next to them.

"Yoongi Hyung maybe we should get the others!" Jungkook mumbled as he looks at the purple orbs.

"If we both leave they could start moving again and we could lose Tae." I say keeping my eyes fixed on the bright purple orbs.

"Well yeah but.." he stops talking and I realize that it's starting to rain.

"You head back and go get the others I'll stay here." I say to Jungkook as I put my arms up to shield my eyes from the rain.

"What if I get lost." Jungkook says

"It's our best option, plus the others have got to be super worried." I say to him.

"Fine. I'll be back soon! Please stay safe!" He yells to me as he runs off.

I nod my eyes focused on the Purple orbs. The rain starts to come down faster and harder. I hate the rain and the fact that I'm out here in nice close just standing in it. I watch the orbs slowly shake on the tree.

I step back a little, "Tae?" I yell hoping he can hear.

A weird purple portal like thing appears on the tree. I stare at it in confusion and hope. I hope Tae is in there and safe. I reach my hand in before hearing loud sounds behind me that case my eyes to move from the purple orbs for the first time.

Jungkooks POV

Yoongi is right it's best for Tae if I get the others help. But what if I get lost and cause everyone to worry, what if Tae is gone forever. I shake my head as I continue to run. The rain makes it way harder to run through the leaves as I look for our house. The rain slowly gets harder and faster. My clothes start to stick to my skin as water streams down my face. I sigh and look around for anything familiar.

"JIN!" I yell hoping he hears me

"JIMIN! NAMJOON! JHOPE!" I yell the others names and look around.

Loud rain drops hitting the ground and leaves are the only response I get. I sigh and decide it's best to start running again. After a while I see the forest clear up and a road on the other side.

I make it to the familiar road and look around. The street sign and houses nearby look so familiar. Thats when it hits me..

"Our house is nearby!" I yell with happiness and I run towards where I live.

I make it to our yard and run up to the front door. I knock on the door and stand in the rain as I wait for an answer.

"Hello?" Namjoons cautious voice says from the other side of the door.

"Namjoon open the door!" I yell standing back a bit.

The door quickly opens and I'm quickly taken into a warm hug.

"Guys We need to go get Yoongi!" I yell trying to escape their hugs.

"Alright let me go wake up Jimin." Jin says heading back inside

"Let's go now Yoongi could be in trouble!" Jhope whines pulling on my arm.

I wait for Jin to make it back to us with Jimin. When they make it I begin to quickly walk over to where I was in the forest. The others follow behind me as the rain slowly starts to get softer.

"Yoongi!" Jhope yells when we see his figure by a tree with a purple portal like thing in front of it.

He looks over at us his arm still in the purple portal.

"Yoongi it could be dangerous!" Jhope yells jumping onto Yoongi so his hand moves away from the portal.

"Is Tae in there?!" Jimin says his voice filled with hope

"I don't know I though so, but one of us has to go in to find out." Yoongi says

"No that's dangerous!" Jhope whines not moving from Yoongi, "Shouldn't we stay here and wait for Tae!"

"Jhope Tae needs the help!" I say to him anger clear in my voice.

"Maybe I can go grab something to tie up to someone so we can send them in and pull them out if they need it!" Namjoon says.

"But that might take too long! Tae could need us now!" Jimin yells crossing his arms

"It's our best plan. Me and Namjoon will go get the rope while you all wait here." Jin says taking Namjoons hand as they head back to the house.

Both me and Jimin growl. Tae could need our help now. I look into the portal then to Jimin who is starring at the purple portal. I look back at the portal.

Yoongis pov

I watch Jimin and Jungkook as they stare at the portal. As much as I want to move them farther away from the portal so they don't do anything stupid I can't. Jhope is clinging onto me like his life depends on it. I just hope Namjoon and Jin make it back soon..

"This is stupid we should go now!" Jungkook mumbled

"They will be back soon please wait." I say

"Not soon enough! Tae could be in danger!" Jimin growls out his hands form into a fist.

————————————
Who should go into the portal?
Jungkook or Jimin are going to go into the portal while everyone else stays out, which one will you guys send :)

Jimin

Jungkook