12

Miranda grabbed her bag and she watched as Jasmine grabbed hers. She was excited to be with her daughters for their birthday but nervous to be around Ben again.

Miranda and Jade got off their flight and they walked outside. Miranda looked up and smile when she saw Ben and Jade waiting. They were leaning against a BMW Z4 with the top down.

"Hey ma." Jade said and Miranda put her bag down to embrace her.

Miranda kissed her on the head and she looked over as Ben and Jasmine hugged.

"Hey." Miranda greeted Ben. He gave her a smile before replying "hey."

Ben put their bags in the trunk and then drove the 35 minute drive to the resort.

Ben gave the man his name at the gate as they pulled up.

Miranda looked around and she gasped. It was beautiful.

Ben drove until they got to their beach house.

"Daddy this is nice." Jasmine said.

Miranda stayed silent, although they weren't in the Bahamas, it sure did remind her of it.

Ben opened their door and Miranda got out walking inside.

She looked around and admired everything.

Ben brought all of the bags in and he sat them by the door.

"It's 3 bed rooms, one master up stairs and 2 down stairs.

"I figured the girls could take the big one up stairs and we could have the two down stairs." Ben said and Miranda nodded, she was cool with that.

Miranda put her bag in her room and she came out sitting at the counter.

"Ma, the core zone is having a bonfire at 6. Can we go? " Jasmine asked.

Miranda looked at her and then turned to Ben.

"Sure, just text us when you get there and what time is it over?" Ben asked.

"It's over at 10." Jade replied and Ben nodded.

"We are going to grab some food from the Shack too." Jasmine said and Ben reached into his pocket pulling out his wallet.

He handed her 60 dollars and Miranda gaped her mouth open.

Did they need that much?

Miranda watched as the girls left out the house and she got up and went into her room. She laid down for a while before she decided to go swimming in the pool out back. Changing into her bathing suit. She grabbed a towel and she went into the kitchen to make her a daiquiri .

Miranda set her drink on the edge of the pool and she got into the water. Letting the coolness refresh her hot skin.

She swam around for a bit and occasionally sipped her drink.

Ben changed into his swimming trunks and he walked to the kitchen to make him a Gold rush. He looked out the back window bay .

He then bit his lip as he watched Miranda, he loved her orange bathing suit with the waist cut out.

She was a masterpiece. Ben grabbed his drink and he walked outside. Miranda looked up at him shirtless and naturally she was getting turned on. With Ben these things happened so quickly and she didn't have any power over her body's reaction.

"So there is a local store we could go to tomorrow and get decorations and a cake." Ben told her as he sat his drink down.

"Great. I'm glad we did this for them...although I know it probably sucks to be around me like this." Miranda said nervously.