16. The Wedding

"Edward and I are getting married."
"What? Do mom and Charlie know?"
"Not yet."
"But why? You guys have forever you're only 18."
"Edward said he's turn me if we got married."
"Of course he did." I scoff.
"What?" She says.
"Are you sure you wanna turn? I mean there's me, Charlie and mom."
"I know but-."
"Bella. I'll support you no matter what but I just want you to know that you can wait longer."
"I can't wait any longer I'm going to get too old."
"Okay, well congratulations."
"I'm nervous on what they are going to think."
"Let everyone talk. They wouldn't if they knew that Edward was a vampire." She smiles.
"Thank you. You're the best."

She told mom and Charlie. And they did take it too bad. They were both pretty surprised for them being so young but they were still happy. Bella decided she wanted Alice and me to take care of it all.

"What are our thoughts?" I ask Alice.
"I was thinking outside." She says.
"Okay yes that's what I was hoping. How about flowers?"
"Like a lot?"
"Yeah."
"Yes flowers are perfect."
"And they should be on basically everything and we'll organized." I say.
"Yes! I love that you have such a good wedding vision." She says. We talk about the wedding for about two weeks before we it all planned out. Alice and I design the invitations. They get sent out.

While talking to Seth he tells me that When Jacob got his invitation he phased and left.
"Woah. It probably hurt to find out the one you love was going to marry the thing that was taking her soul like he says." I say. He nods.
"I know, we can feel his thoughts when we phase. They are kinda scary." He says.
"Oh god." I sigh. "I think he's going to show up at the wedding." I say.
"He probably will."
"But if he goes crazy on her I won't hesitate." I say clenching my fists. He laughs.
"And then I'll protect you." I smile.

It's the day before their wedding. I know Edward's there. I can hear Jasper and Emmett come get him. He leaves. I walk into Bella's room.
"So?" I ask.
"So?"
"Are you excited?"
"And nervous."
"It'll be fine. You love him." I say. She smiles. I open my arms and hug her. "And not to mention how stunning you'll look tomorrow."
"You're going to look amazing too." She says.
"Eyes are meant to be on you, even though I don't think Edward will like that very much but who cares." I say laughing. She laughs too.

"How did I get so lucky?"
"Huh?" I ask confused.
"You. You're literally the sister that found out about the whole vampire werewolf thing out of nowhere and you still understand this." I smile and hug her again.
"I love you Bella, that's why." She smiles.
"Love you too lil sis." Lil sis, she hadn't called me that in years, it was our thing. I smile hugely.

We wake up early and go to the Cullen's. I change into the purple dress. I walk out.
"Yes it compliments you completely." Alice says.
"You look beautiful." Bella says.
"Thank you. Now Bella go put on yours." Bella leaves and comes back in it. She looks absolutely gorgeous.
"Wow." I say. Bella looks down at herself.
"You look more stunning than I could've even imagined."
"What can I say, we chose the right one." Alice says.

We start doing her makeup. Rosalie comes in, and asks if she can do her hair. We are all talking when mom comes in. She starts crying.
"No mom don't cry, you'll make me cry." I say.
"I know it's just she's growing up."
"I know I remember running around with her when we were younger." I say starting to tear up.
"No not you too." Bella says. Charlie walks in. He gives her a few last items.

We're waiting outside. Bella and dad come walking down the isle. Don't trip, I think. She makes it.

They say their vows. Then the were married.

At the after party I run over to Bella and hug her tightly.
"Hello Mrs. Cullen." I say. She laughs.
"No. Don't call me that." She says. "It makes me feel old."
"Fine so in 152 years?"
"Yeah." She says. We start laughing. I hug Edward as well. Others start coming and congratulating her. I walk over to Seth. He's wearing a tan suit.

"Hey." I say kissing his cheek.
"Hi." He says. "You look really pretty." I smile.
"Thank you. You look great too." I say. He laughs. He looks over at Bella and Edward and looks down. I look over at them. Other vampires. They said something about him.
"What'd they say?" I ask.
"They said that there was "one of them here."
"One of what?"
"One of the werewolves that killed Laurent." I look back.
"Don't think about it. They don't know you. And he tried to kill Bella. They did what was right." I say. He smiles.
"Thank you, you're the best." I smile.

Some of us have speeches to do. Bella and Edward go first. Then dad. It's my turn. I step up. Everyone's eyes are on me.
"I remember when we were younger, Bella and I would talk about what we wanted for our futures. Bella didn't want a big wedding or anything, yet here we are. This is one of the most amazing weddings ever, and that's mostly because Alice and I planned it." They laugh. "I also remember when Bella would tell me all about Edward. I didn't really like him." They laugh again. "But now— well I still don't love him he's family now and I know he loves Bella a lot. And if he ever does hurt her, well I'm the daughter of a cop and when you're the child of a cop you know things." They all start laughing and dad nods proudly. "And after everything, I still wouldn't want Bella to spend the the rest of forever with anyone other than Edward." People clap. I sit down.

They do the rest of the speeches.

We start to dance. I grab seths hands and pull him to dance. He puts his hand on my waist and we start dancing. I notice Bella and Edward leave and go outside. He comes back without her. I look at him. He whispers something but I can't hear.
"Jacob's here." Seth whispers. I look at him confused. "I could hear Edward, and I can smell Jacob."
"Right I forget you're a werewolf sometimes." He smiles.

"Shit." He whispers.
"What?" He starts running off. I manage to keep up with him even in heels. I see Jacob holding Bella tightly. He's about to phase. Seth tried to pull him off. He pushes Seth. I start to walk up to Jacob.
"You're literally insane." I say. He looks at me mad. Seth steps infront of me. He stares at him.

Sam and the other wolves come out from the trees. They tell Jacob to stop.
"But he's going to kill her."
"It's not our problem." Sam says. "Let's go. Are you staying Seth?" Seth nods. "Okay." They leave.

Alice and I take Bella and make her change into a more comfortable dress. She keeps asking where she's going, but we won't tell her.

We walk outside. She starts saying goodbye to all of us. I hug her tightly.
"Bye y/n." She says.
"Bye Bella. Promise me this."
"What?"
"You'll say goodbye before changing right?" She smiles.
"Yeah." She says. I hug her again.
"Okay have fun." I say.

She gets into the car. Mom and Charlie are crying. I hold back tears. They drive off.
"She grew up so fast." Mom says. I smile.
"Yeah." I say.
"Are you getting married at 18 too?" Charlie asks me. I laugh.
"No dad, I don't think so." He nods.

(A.n: this was kinda messy....