18. Campfire

The next day at night

All of us decided to have a campfire in the woods, and we'd be spending the night there. I brought a speaker to listen to music. Seth is sitting next to me, and we're all sitting by the fire.

Bubblegum Bitch by MARINA starts playing.
"Got a figure like a pin-up, got a figure like a doll." We all start singing along. We all start laughing. Seth wraps his arm around me. I lay on him.

Runaway by AURORA plays
"And I was runnin' far away. Would I run off the world someday?" We all sing. "Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and I was dancing in the rain. I felt alive, and I can't comp-." I get a vision of Bella and Edward. She's laying in bed and he's on top of her. They're having seggsy time.

I freeze trying to get it out of my head. Seth gently taps my shoulder.
"Y/n?" He asks. I look at him.
"How do I erase my memory?" I ask. He looks at me confused. His eyes narrow slightly.
"What did you see?" He asks. I shake my head.
"What was it?" Jared says.
"Yeah, tell us." Paul says.
"Come on." Embry says.
"You guys don't wanna know." I say. "It's traumatizing."
"Oh my god was it someone making out?" Paul asks jokingly.
"Worse."
"No." Kim says. I look at her. I can tell she knows what I mean. I nod. She starts laughing.
"What?" Quil asks.
"She saw a couple having sex." Kim says laughing hysterically.
"Who?" Paul asks. I cringe not wanting to say.
"Oh my god! You know them?!" Rachel asks. I nod.
"Your dad?" Jared asks.
"Your mom and Phil?" Quil asks. I shake my head.
"Bella?" Seth asks his eyes wide. I look at him and say nothing. They start laughing.

"It was!" Embry says.
"Did it look like they were enjoying it?" Jared asks. Kim hits his shoulder.
"I'm not answering that. Besides I don't even want to know." I look over at Jacob who's now in a pissy mood. They laugh.

"You know now I'm scared." Paul says. We all look at him. "She can see us whenever and we would have no idea."
"It's not like I want to. They just pop into my head." I say.
"Yeah, but you still can see stuff that are meant to be private." Jared says.
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone, well except Seth." I look over at Seth. He smiles at me. "I tell him everything." He puts his hand above my knee. It sends sparks through me.

———— Seth
We're singing. Y/n stops and freezes. I tap her shoulder worried.
"Y/n?" I ask. She looks at me.
"How do I erase my memory?" I look at her confused. She must've seen something bad again.
"What did you see?" I ask. She shakes her head.
"What was it?" Jared says.
"Yeah, tell us." Paul says.
"Come on." Embry says.
"You guys don't wanna know." She says. "It's traumatizing."
"Oh my god was it someone making out?" Paul asks jokingly.
"Worse."
"No." Kim says. Y/n nods understanding. Kim starts laughing.
"What?" Quil asks.
"She saw a couple having sex." Kim says laughing hysterically.

"Who?" Paul asks.
"Oh my god! You know them?!" Rachel asks. Y/n nods. Oh god.
"Your dad?" Jared asks.
"Your mom and Phil?" Quil asks. She shakes her head. I start listing off people in my head.
"Bella?" I ask realizing she also saw her pregnant. She looks at me and says nothing. The guys start laughing.
"It was!" Embry says.
"Did it look like they were enjoying it?" Jared asks. Kim hits his shoulder.
"I'm not answering that. Besides I don't even want to know." They laugh.

"You know, now I'm scared." Paul says. "She can see us whenever and we would have no idea."
"It's not like I want to. They just pop into my head."
"Yeah, but you still can see stuff that are meant to be private." Jared says.
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone, well except Seth." She looks at me and I smile. "I tell him everything." I carefully set my hand above her knee without realizing. She doesn't move it.

———— y/n
After we hang out we start going to the tents. Seth and I go to ours.
"I'll let you change." Seth says walking out. I change. I peak my head out. I see Seth.
"You can change now." I say.
"It's fine. I changed in Embrys since he's still up." He says.
"Okay." I say. He climbs in. I sip up the tent. I look at him.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask shyly.
"Yeah, just getting the blankets." Seth says. He pulls out the blankets. I walk over and help him. We finish and get under the covers. I look at him and kiss him. He kisses me back passionately. We pull away. I cuddle up with him. He wraps his arms around me. I feel so safe, like nothing will ever hurt me. He kisses the top of my head. I fall asleep comfortably and loved.

———— Seth
We start going to bed. Y/n and I go into our tent.
"I'll let you change." I say grabbing my clothes and walking out. I look around. Embry is still up.
"Embry can I change in your tent? Y/n is changing." I say.
"Yeah sure." He says. I go in and change. I walk out. I see y/n peak her head out of the tent.
"You can change now." She says seeing me.
"It's fine. I changed it Embrys since he's still up." I say.
"Okay." She says. I walk in. She sips up the tent. I start setting up the blankets.

"Can we cuddle?" She asks. It warms my heart.
"Yeah, just getting the blankets." I say. She comes over and helps me. We get under the blankets. She kisses me. I kiss her back passionately, not wanting to stop. We pull away and she cuddles into me. It makes me feel so loved. I wrap my arms around her so she knows that i love her and she's safe. I kiss the top of her head. After a bit I notice she's asleep. I let myself fall asleep.

(A.n: I wrote this whole thing in ONE day. That's how obsessed I am. I have a problem, but I don't really care anymore. Also how do you guys feel about this chapter? Also thanks for 2k views it's insane. Love you!!