15

"Where the hell have you been?" Pete shouted on top of his lungs the moment his eyes landed on that chubby and pale cutie in an extra oversized hoodie who dared to make a pouty face at him. That bastard!

Pete huffed. He had gone completely insane in those few minutes where he did not know the whereabouts of his boyfriend, thinking the unthinkable, feeling like every ounce of blood in his body had dried, and he almost stopped breathing. And there was the said boyfriend, walking to him with heavy steps while supporting his big belly, fried sausage in one hand while the other was being held by a familiar face.

"Pete!" Kao called cheerfully, holding up his catch. "Look! They are so tasty!!" he giggled.

Pete let out a relieved yet miserable sigh when he spotted Manaow along with Kao, helping him to walk back. Mork also sighed and patted Pete's arm while Sun and Rain could only feel pity for the guy.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Manaow looked between her boyfriend and his big brother, sensing the tension and turned to Pete. "P'Pete, I'm sorry na, I just saw tutor and came to say hi. But he saw the vendor around the corner and... I'm sorry, I just went after him, I didn't think..." she said in panic while Kao looked between her and Pete.

"Oi, idiot Pete!" Kao glared at Pete. "Stop terrorizing her! I told you I was hungry" he pouted. Pete shot him a murderous look, scaring him. With a huff, Pete took a large step to reach and grab Kao in his arms, hugging him tightly and cursing him to no end.

"You! You stop terrorizing me, you buffalo! I was..." Pete sighed. "I came out and you were gone!" he said in such a scared and strained tone that Kao was shocked for a moment. He wrapped his arms around a trembling Pete in worry and gave Mork a questioning look who shook his head at him. 

"P-pete... what happened? Hey, my mad bull..." he patted Pete's back when the latter didn't let him go. "Pete, baby. What happened? I'm sorry na baby..." he said softly as he started kissing Pete's hair. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't ever do that!" Pete pulled away and said coldly. "Ever again! You hear me?"

Kao bit on his lower lip and nodded. "I'm sorry"

Pete held his wrist and dragged him to the car, making sure he was comfortably settled in before closing the door. He sighed, hands shaking as he held the key. 

Mork shook his head and held up his hand. "Let me drive" he said firmly, leaving no ground for refusal. Pete sighed in resign and handed the key to Mork. 

.
.

Kao hugged the plush toy and looked up at Pete with scared eyes. Pete had been pacing around, sometimes rubbing his forehead and sometimes racking his hair. Then tired, he slumped down on the bed. 

Kao blinked. Timidly, he moved to curl up next to Pete, resting his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder, looking up at him with puppy eyes. "Pete~ stop worrying na. Look, look at me!!"

Pete let out a sigh and gave him a sideways glance. He scoffed and pulled away seeing the puppy eyes. He was weak for them! 

Kao pouted and moved to look up at Pete's face more closely. "Pete~ don't sulk at me na. Look, I'm alright! Pete~" he called in a spoiled tone. Getting no response, he mewled like a kitten and rubbed his nose on Pete's arm. "Pete~ talk to me na~ I'm sorry na~ please, please~ hmm? Hmm? Won't you look at me? Hmm?" he pouted his lips when Pete glanced at him.

 "Pete~ talk to me na~ I'm sorry na~ please, please~ hmm? Hmm? Won't you look at me? Hmm?" he pouted his lips when Pete glanced at him