12

The systems feels like interfering today heehee.
¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Every species had a limiting factor: namely birthrate and lifespan. You either had long lifespan and low birthrate or short lifespan but high birthrate. The only exception were skeletons, having high birthrate and lifespans of centuries. Thus, they multiplied and the world was essentially overrun with skeletons. They were everywhere! News reports, teachers, retail owners... and worst of all- shoppers.

Skeleton and skeleton behind one another. The only result were long queues. Ugh, how he hated queing! It was just Dream's stupid puppy eyes and his adorable pleading, and his perfectly aligned pose and his- Enough about that. He just needed to get pineapples and butter for Dream... just those...

<Hey look at those!> The system decided to prompt at the worst moment when Night walked past an aisle.

<Mn imagine how Dream would look like in those> Night remained silent, "...///"

IGNORE IT IGNORE IT IGNORE IT!

He couldn't help but look. Those shiny metal nets...

FRICKING DEEP FRYERS!!! Chicken wings... Dream's wings...

In silence, Nightmare grabbed a cart to store all the metal deep fryers and quietly went to check out.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
Simp