14

Lol I like that no one is questioning about how I just said "I was thinking about my dead husbando"

Have another imaginary moment I thought about with him.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

Nightmare didn't know why, but he had a strange obession with breeding and cultivating roses. Specifically roses. He had an entire greenhouse full of them, ranging in magnificant colours and sizes.

He loved the big light pink roses that sprung in his face for one to smell. He loved arranging them in hearts too.

He loved black lone roses, elegant yet eye-catching, unable to glide away from his sight.

He loved the deep blue roses, flooding and covering the floor like the sea.

He loved the red roses, hiding among white roses as delicate and sturdy as spiderwebs glistening after a light refreshing rain, adding bursting spots of bright colour and sense to his garden walls.

He loved the yellow ones too, how they represented the sun for him, in his dark room where he didn't feel comfortable from venturing yet. It felt nice, letting something bright be there in his confines. It was almost as nice as Dream... almost.

It was an expensive and time consuming hobby, but nonetheless one that helped heal him, and nature his mind after years of scorn and neglect.

Of course, there was the System too, highly karen behaviours that emerged from it, but it always urged him to chase his dreams and be brave. To chase Dream (lol I can't).

One day Dream woke up from a slumber. He opened his bedroom door to find a rainbow rose, each petal a different colour.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
Feels right to end it there but here's extra!:

Tears fell. As he grabbed the rose tightly in his hand, his eyes couldn't help but admire the soft inviting pastel shades of the rose. They just... blended so well together and discribing the rose as beautiful would be an insult. But that was the best he could do, because he was so awestruck, so breathtaken that all he could think was that the rose was pretty.

(Dang what was he doing with his life? Even a rose looks more lavish than him damn)

"Thank you." He let out a croaky murmer. Thank you for the gift.
¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

PLEASE COMMENT 😭 I FEEL SO GOD DANG LONELY