𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ━━━ your hands are scarred from murder

CHAPTER FOUR
❛ your hands are scarred from murder ❜
( episode four, season one )

彡 CHAPTER FOUR❛ your hands are scarred from murder ❜ ( episode four, season one )

( TW: mentions of su*cide )

Hestia was dozing off on the couch - in the really beautiful house that Zemo owned, may she add - when Bucky entered. She straightened up as she stood up on the couch and looked at him.

"Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo." Bucky announced as he sat down on the couch next to her. "Bough us some more time."

"Were you followed?" Sam asked from the bar as Zemo sat next to him, pouring himself a drink. Hestia wondered how big his alcohol tolerance was since she saw him drink practically every minute of every day.

"No."

Zemo looked through the window. "How can you be so sure?"

Hestia smirked lazily. "He has this thing where he knows when he's being followed. I just like to call it paranoia."

Bucky rolled his eyes as he stretched his metal arm around the back of the couch, where she was sitting. "It's not paranoia."

"Oh yeah, now I remember." Hestia snorted. "It's like a third eye. Dr Strange approved and all that shit."

"It's not a third eye." Bucky grumbled, sending her a playful look. "It's a sense."

"Oh, you sense the person following you? Like an aura?"

"Yeah, that's right."

Hestia rolled her eyes as she patted his chest. "Whatever you say, grandpa."

He caught her hand to his chest before she could take it and raised his eyebrows. "What did I say about you calling me that, huh?"

"I don't recall you saying anything."

"I was going to thank you for defending me." Zemo sipped on his drink as he watched the two while Sam made a disgusted sound from where he stood. "But I'd rather not."

"No one was defending you, anyway." Sam shot back, looking at Zemo. "You killed Nagel."

Bucky looked through his phone while Hestia peaked over his shoulder as Zemo spoke. "Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?"

"There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man."

"Sam." Bucky said from beside Hestia, standing up with the phone in his hand.