𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ━━━ sincerely, yours

EPILOGUE
❛ sincerely, yours ❜

彡 EPILOGUE ❛ sincerely, yours ❜

TWELVE YEARS LATER

"William Maddox, I hope you're not corrupting my children!"

Will - who was not the same scrawny eleven year old Hestia once saved - looked up sheepishly from the experiment he was performing. Next to him, Antonia Natalia and Pietro Steven Barnes looked up with wide eyes at their mother.

Pietro was born one year after Hestia and Bucky got married, while Antonia was born two years after Pietro. Now, with Pietro being ten and Antonia eight, the two were rather known for getting into mischief.

Antonia had Hestia's dark and thick hair and Bucky's bright blue eyes. She had his attitude but also his love for other people, making her and Bucky the perfect partners in crime.

Pietro was an exact copy of Hestia, from dark hair to dark eyes. He inherited her bluntness and her cockiness, which Hestia still liked to take pride in.

"Of course not, I was just showing them some chemistry." Will smiled slightly, a blush covering his cheeks while Antonia and Pietro snickered.

Hestia crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "So, showing them how to build a bomb is 'some chemistry'?"

Will frowned as he made dramatic gestures with his hand. "A bomb? Who said anything about a bomb?"

"Don't worry mom, we're not gonna blow up our school yet." Antonia smiled, dimples showing as she tried to appear innocent.

"We're doing that when we graduate, of course." Pietro added, his eyes wide in fascination at the thought of blowing up his school. "It'll be something to remember us by."

"What am I raising, terrorists?" Hestia huffed, her eyes fleeting between her two children before she looked at Will and pointed her finger at him. "Don't teach them how to blow up stuff."

"Fine, fine." Will sighed before quietly mimicking her words under his breath.

Hestia narrowed her eyes at him. "You still like Lady Gaga? And Lady Gaga only?" she raised her eyebrows.

"She's an icon!" Will huffed before looking down at his phone. "I gotta go, Ezra's waiting for me."

"Say hi to your boyfriend for me. He's my favorite anyway." Hestia smirked lightly.

Will rolled his eyes with a smile of his own before ruffling Pietro and Antonia's hair. "See you around, kiddos."

"Bye, Will!" the two chorused as they watched him rush outside in the rain.