Percy: Screw Zeus.

"Hello Annabeth Chase," said the glowing figure behind his girlfriend.

"Percy," Apollo smiled at him.

"Apollo," Percy replied, bowing his head slightly after a moment of hesitation.

Apollo was one of the only gods he still respected. It was complicated but Apollo had changed. 

"How are you doing this?" Percy asked gesturing to the frozen scene.

Apollo pulled a cube from his pocket. 

"Hephaestus created it. He based it off Kronos. I didn't want to cause a scene and it hides me from Zeus. It won't work for long though," Apollo explained.

"Cool, cool, cool, cool," Percy rambled, "Why are you here?"

"I'm sorry," Apollo started, "I would not come if it was not necessary."

"Why is it necess-" Annabeth began.

"Did he know?" Percy interrupted.

A pressure began to build in Percy's chest. 

"He?" Apollo responded.

"Don't bullshit me Apollo. You owe Jason. You know what I'm asking," Percy said, an edge on his voice, "Did Zeus know about Jason but do nothing?"

Apollo sighed, his face morphed into a sad look. Percy had his answer. Anger stabbed at Percy as he clenched his fists, resisting the urge to hurl curses at the sky.

"I didn't know until recently, Percy. I was furious too," Apollo answered, "If I had known I would've done something. Anything."

Annabeth muttered darkly and glared at the sky but she turned her attention back to Apollo.

"Why are you here?" she snapped, her voice coming out harsh.

"I do not want to be," Apollo reminded.

"Yes," Annabeth said, her voice soft, "but you're here."

"War is on the horizon. The mortal world is becoming dangerous and complicated. The mist thins and Hecate doesn't know why. The Triumvirate's damage runs deep," Apollo explained, making his way to the frozen Jason.

Apollo placed a hand on Jason's temple.

"He's not the only one. Is he?" Annabeth ventured, her gaze trained on Jason with a tortured expression.

Apollo hung his head. "He will not be the last."

"Can you help him?" Percy begged, "Please help him."

"I do not know," Apollo admitted.

"Please," Percy repeated, his voice wavering as desperation crept in, "try."

Apollo closed his eyes and begun to glow. Jason collapsed to the ground, convulsing before going still. Apollo dimmed, kneeling next to Jason.

"He should wake up in control of himself," he declared, "but I can't promise that Whitehall can't continue to use him."

Percy knelt at Jason's side, feeling the strong pulse. Relief flooded through his limbs as long as there was a chance.

"Is there a prophecy?" Annabeth questioned.

"Yes," Apollo replied, "It's different this time. I get the visions. New lines randomly with no reason or rhyme but everything we have so far... We need you."

"What is it?" Annabeth asked, her voice was cold and monotone.

"Cut off one head and two more shall takes its place,