Annabeth: We got jobs!

Annabeth slipped into the apartment Percy and her were renting. The door creaked and she was greeted with the smell of baking cookies. She couldn't help but smile.

"Annabeth, is that you?" Percy called from the kitchen.

"Who else?" she called back popping her shoes off.

She entered the kitchen was tackled into a bear hug by her loving boyfriend. When Percy pulled away, she noticed the smears of dough and flour that adorned his face.

"What happened to you?" she asked, wiping off a bit of flour from his nose.

"Celebration cookies!" Percy said with a grin. The oven dinged. Percy scampered away and brought out a plate as he plated his delicious blue cookies.

Annabeth stole one, earning her a small towel smack. She smirked and bit into the warm gooey goodness. She moaned.

"You are getting to good at making these. Sally better watch out." Annabeth joked.

"I could never live up to that goddess." Percy replied.

"So what's for dinner? Aside from the cookies." Annabeth asked.

Percy smiled. 

"I'm taking my lovely soulmate out tonight. I have an announcement." Percy declared. "We are getting burgers." 

"Bacon? From that heavenly joint down the street?"

"Of course, what are we? Animals?"

"You treat me too well."

"No other way to treat you." Percy replied, as he washed his face in the sink. "Let's go?"

"But cookies?" Annabeth complained.

"I got you covered, Wise Girl." Percy said, holding up a bag with cookies in it. Annabeth pounced on them and went running for the door. Percy chuckled.

"I think you love my cookies more than me."

"Debatable." Annabeth answered as she slipped out into the hallway. Percy followed her, locking the door.

He slung his arm around her and the couple began the journey to the burger joint with their blue cookies. Upon reaching they ordered quickly and grabbed a seat.

"So what was your announcement?" Annabeth asked.

"I got a job offer!" Percy said, his eyes glimmering with hope.

"That's amazing! Where and are you going to take it?" Annabeth exclaimed.

"At some organization called SHEILD. I think I will." Percy replied. "They wanted me for my work in marine life. They wanted me for my brain!" 

"I knew you had it in you, Seaweed Brain."

"They said to call them. They gave me a business card." Percy elaborated.

"I love you, Wise Girl."

"I love you too." Annabeth replied, leaning over and pecking him on the lips. "I have a confession. I also got offered a job at SHEILD. They said something about a crisis and they needed my help."

"They said the same thing for me! We get to work together!" Percy exclaimed.

"We have jobs!" Annabeth exclaimed. She pulled Percy in and they kissed, passionately. Memorizing every curve of Percy's face, Annabeth melted into the kiss. Percy snaked his arm around her. She ran her hands through his hair.

"Ahem!" the waiter said, clearly feeling a bit awkward.

Annabeth pulled away, red as a tomato. Percy chuckled at her complexion but he too was tinged red.

Their food arrived and the conversation lulled as the two ravenous demigods dug in. After dinner, the demigods roamed around town, eating left over cookies and talking. Percy and Annabeth retreated home, content and happy. Percy was exhausted as was Annabeth and the two headed straight for bed. Snuggled under the covers, cuddling close, Annabeth let a grin erupt on her face.

"I love you and our life, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth whispered into Percy's bare chest.

He hummed in agreement. "I love you with everything I have, Wise Girl."