FIVE

Author's POV

" Are you okay hyung?" Daehwi glared at his cousin as he kept chugging on the expensive strong alcohol. The younger somehow guessed that his cousin was heartbroken , a soft pout lingered on his lips as he played with the icecubes infront of him. " Girl problem? Tbh girls are really heartless , I'm telling you !! Ahhhhh I was so pissed when Yui broke up with me because she found another rich asshole to suck on. Geez- but.....hyung? What happened to you?"

" I....I miss her .."

" Miss ....her? So...." Daewhi chewed on his bottom lip , pondering over what's wrong when something clicked him , " Ahhh I see , so it's your ex who's bothering you? I mean yeah , I do miss Yui sometimes and just act crazy but you know....." His small fingers traced the rim of the glass as he lowered his gaze. " They won't come back ..... they're probably happy after playing with our feelings , life is really an ass , especially to us." His eyes slowly rolled to glance at the older male. " But who was that? I mean which dumb woman was that to leave you ? You....Kim Taehyung...damn-"

" Dae....another g-glass-" Taehyung stammered as he placed the glass down , frowning at the sharp taste hitting him. " Drinks do make me feel better but.....the burning sensation is nothing as compared to the burn in my heart....it hurts , I....I miss her so much....hah..." Taehyung mumbled something gibberish while taking out something from his pocket. Daewhi curiously stared at what his brother was doing. " Hey you-" Taehyung groaned, trying his best not to faint. " You are so mean ....you always were...."

He smiled at the picture, his eyes tracing the small figure beside him in the pic. " Are you planning to come back.....are you enjoying this huh- hic-" he slurred smiling like an idiot. " Are you happy seeing me in pain? Why....why are you doing this Nahee...nuh uh.....Minseo , Why are you doing this Minseo?" He corrected himself before laying his head on Daewhi's shoulder.

" H-hyung let's go home please , I don't want big bro on the headlines tomorrow , stop drinking that's enough!" The younger scolded making Taehyung pout , closing his eyes

" H-hyung let's go home please , I don't want big bro on the headlines tomorrow , stop drinking that's enough!" The younger scolded making Taehyung pout , closing his eyes. " Good , now we are heading ho-" but before Daewhi could complete his sentence , Taehyung puked on the other's shirt. " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK KIM TAEHHHHHHHHYUUUUNG!!!??"

" Hehe Minseo~ you are so pretty~" Taehyung smiled before losing his consciousness , fainting in Daewhi's arm.

" This can't be any more worse.....nope not at all-" Daewhi sighed with a straight face while rethinking his life decisions and regretting to join the older for drinks.

At dorm, Jin sighed worried , the doctor called to inform that there was no improvement in Na Hee's health. The stage of comatose was critical , any time she could open her eyes or close them forever. Jin was stressed , he was avoiding to share the reports to his family and friends but Namjoon was really not happy with it. He kept asking the older , what's wrong , but the answer was always the same. " Nothin much ....don't worry."