ONE

Minseo's POV 

A soft groan escaped my lips as I felt the cold breeze hitting my bare skin , I tried to open my eyes but the light was too bright . Laying on the cold floor gave me a deja vu feeling , It was like I was in the same situation a while ago , my whole body was so painful , so Cold and there was immense pain in my chest . I slowly fluttered open my eyes to see  that the whole room was full of clouds. I looked around and to my surprise , It wasn't a room at all .

 I looked around and to my surprise , It wasn't a room at all

" Wh...where am I ? What kind of ...place is this -" I whispered as I started walking towards the light , It was bright as sun rays but It wasn't coming from sun . And that place doesn't seem like human world . It was dreamy , peaceful and kind of warm . 

Everything was like a dream . A fantasy . 

Was I dead again ? 

What I remember was the gun shot . I gasped and placed hand on my chest and touching to feel the pain but I didn't feel anything , there was no wound , no blood . How was it possible ? Wasn't I on hos...pital ?

I looked down to see that I was standing on air ? WHERE'S THE GROUND ???

I freaked out and fall on my butt , scared . Never knew I would end up like this . I knew this was unfair but I felt so lost . I hugged my knees and closed my eyes . What If It was just  a dream ? 

Although the place was very beautiful but It was nothing less than a nightmare to me . The cold wind was gone now as I walked out of the dark tunnel . But I was feeling weak and there was immense pain in my body . I sighed and looked up to see someone walking towards me , he was tall , beautiful with raven hair and charming . The smile on his lips could make anyone's heart skip . 

" Aha , looks like someone is awake ." 

The presence of that figure , somewhat eased my pain and calmed me down . The bright illuminating from his body made me feel so relaxed and lost in his deep voice as if I was under some fascinating spell . 

The person was familiarly unfamiliar , I narrowed my brows and stared at his hand which he stretched out to help me up . I blinked making him chuckle and gesture me to grab it , I sighed and accepted his hand making him smile again . " You know ? Your friends really don't trust me ....tsk so ungrateful kids ." 

I was so lost in admiring him , I was so awed by his presence . Who was he ? How come his mere presence suddenly changed everything ? 

The soft clouds surrounding him , made him look more enchanting and precious . " You are....beautiful ." I smiled unknowingly staring at him . He burst into laughter and ruffled my hair . I covered my mouth once I realized what slipped out of my big mouth .  

" Haha thanks , but my creations are more beautiful , more unique and more interesting you know ?" He smiled making my eyes widen , I eyed him from head to toe and gasped .

" Your creations ?.....WAIT A HOLY SECOND!!!!!" I yelled making him laugh , raising his hands up in air .

" Waiting~ ."  

" You

" You ....You can't be the person....who I think you are.....huh?" I frowned making him shrug and shove hands in his pockets . " Aish....No way ...Then...What's this place ? Heaven ?" 

" Umm Ani , this ain't the heaven . This is the junction of the three realm , heaven , hell and the living world , from where you belong ." He said making me look around . " And why are you here ? You are here for a reason , you got shot ......you remember that right ?" 

" Huh ? Ahh" I touched my chest and nodded sadly . " So...I'm dead?" 

We both started walking through the clouds , " No ...basically I won't call you dead , the stage you are in , is called coma . You are neither dead nor alive ." He stopped and turned making me bump against his chest . I stepped back confused and looked at him . " Na Hee gonna take her body back , so I'm her to bring you back the place you belong . I'm here to take you with me ." 

I looked at him shocked , shaking my head in denial . " I...I can't die , how ...how can this...god.." 

" Your time ends here , from now you'll be -" 

I dropped on my knees and looked up with teary eyes , " Noooo....No...I can't die , please....please I can't die so easily ...please ....please no ....lemme live , gimme a chance - " I got interrupted by him . He sighed and looked down at me . 

" Fate is already written , before your birth . There's nothing that can change it . Let's go....your mom is waiting for you ." He's smile faded away as he's beautiful eyes traced my face , I was mad at him , he promised me that he'll let me avenge on Chan Hee , then why he's going back on his words ? Wasn't he god ? How come he's being petty as his own creation ? 

This was something I can never accept . Never .

" I will not go ....you heard me right ? I WILL NOT GO MY LORD !! I WON'T GO WITH YOU !!" I yelled on his face , crying like a baby . He stared down at him without any expression . " I'll not go with you , something written by you .....won't make my fate, I won't accept it ...I..I'll..." I got up and wiped my tears before looking directly into his eyes . 

" I will write my own fate ." 

******************End Of Chapter 1 

Thanks for waiting like a month for this book . Hope you liked this chapter !! See You In Next Chapter , Till That Byeee !! 

- Charil Meng .