TWO

Author's POV 

The blonde haired male sighed as he tossed the papers away from him and waddled to the bed , plopping on it with his face on the pillow . He groaned and whispered something which was heard muffled coz of the pillow . 

" Hyung c'mon It's 4 days since you ate something properly , If you'll get sick....what will happen to others . It's nearly a month now and you are still acting so stubb- " The younger male slowly opened the door , peeking in but ended of getting a pillow land on his face . " Ahhouch....HYUNG WHAT THE-"

" Leave ." The older male ordered but Jimin was not in any mood to leave him alone . After Na Hee was hospitalized , Yoongi was mostly locked in his room , he only drank soju and ate some cup noodles and if someone went in his room , he as always kicked them away , especially the maknae line . He didn't even attend the premiere of his new movie , Jimin and his Noona went alone for it . 

Yoongi was lost , the reason for him to smile and enjoy everyday . He only went out when Jin would ask him to accompany him to hospital , otherwise no one really saw that ash blonde head around . 

Jimin sighed and walked to him , he slowly placed the pillow back on the bed and smiled eyeing his hyung , " You remember....how we met ?" Yoongi didn't reply , he sighed waiting the younger male to continue .

" I was new in Seoul , I was in piano class , trying to play it when you walked in and kinda kicked me out of the class saying that you were the unofficial president of music class . I was too coward to talk back , I stayed there the whole time , everyday I waited there for you , you never kicked me anymore , you just played and left . Oneday you asked me why I stand there and don't do anything else , I said..." Jimin gazed at Yoongi and smiled , " I said ....I like how your fingers moved when you played piano ."

" I remember . You were hopeless park Jimin ....but why are you telling this ?" Yoongi turned to face Jimin who just shrugged and eyed him . 

" Because hyung , you are way too precious to me , like how I have beautiful memories about us , the others have too . Seeing you like this , not only hurts us but scares us as well , I know you care about Na Hee but we do too . Don't worry , everything will be fine ." Jimin got up and looked at him . " Hyung ?"

" Hmmm?" 

" You like Na Hee a lot...don't you ?" Jimin asked making Yoongi sigh and lay on his back, he stared at the painting infront of his eyes for a second before turning to eye the younger male with a smirk .

"No...I don't like her . I think....It's love . I love her . Just like you do....don't you ?"  

Na Hee's POV 

I sighed and gaze at the kids playing infront of me . It was dark , same as my life . The only source of my life was gone . I was lost , I had no where to go . It was all like a deja vu . I was alone at the park , staring at the beautiful sky full of stars but somewhat I was empty . I don't know why I just felt as if something was missing .

My body was in coma , It was my chance to go but....I stopped . I wanted to go but then....what I'll do there in that body if I will have no reason to smile or be happy . I know I did a lot , I cried and begged for the body but now when I have the chance to live again as Na Hee , I feel like ....I shouldn't . Something inside me is stopping me . I wonder why ? 

" What are you doing here?" The familiar voice asked making me turn . I was so shocked to see him after so many days , I knew I did something not to deserve him but after understanding everything , somewhere I feel so guilty . " Where's your friend that you always talk about ?" He asked sitting a bit away from me .

" Why are you here ....I thought you hate me ." 

" Aish..." He flipped his soft black hair and gazed at me . " Yah Kim Na Hee , you ....no matter what , you'll always be my best friend . I know we are not in good terms but still I know you and I love you as friend . I'll be always here for you when you'll need me ." He smiled making me nod and lower my head .

" So....how's life ? Why are you here today ?" I asked as I turned back at him, he was wearing the pendant which let's ppl to see spirits , I wonder where he got that again . 

" Umm I'm here to look after ...Minseo , I mean....your body ...I mean uhh...." He sighed and looked away , " Life has changed a lot . It ain't the same . I miss her , even though she wasn't mine, I was happy to see her smile , I was happy to even talk with her. But now....as she's not by my side ....I feel empty , I feel lonely ." 

I snapped my head towards him and blinked before looking away , we were in same boat after all , we both were feeling empty even though we had chances to be happy but we were craving for that particular happiness that just left us . " Yah....Jeon Jungkook ?" I spoke without looking at him . He hummed in response while looking up at the sky .

 " How does it feel....when you first fall in love ?"  

" Falling in love ? It's an uncontrollable feeling , a feeling that'll make you think about the person time to time , care about his little things , his smile , his tears . When you'll realize that the person standing infront of you , you can't think of something else , he'll be someone who can connect with you and together be your complete piece . When you look at him , you only see him , hear him . True love is knowing a person's faults and loving them more for them. Love doesn't asks questions , It simply understands .....A feeling that is the best and unforgettable ." Jungkook smiled and got up . " You can define it in thousands of ways ."

" Why were you asking about it ?"  

" Aniya....just saw some couples and was wondering about it . Are you going ?" I asked and gazed at the beautiful sky . Jungkook nodded . " See ya ....take care Kookie ." 

" Just come to me if you need to talk Na Hee-ah....bye ." He smiled and looked at me for a minute before walking away . I know he cares for me but somewhere I ruined our relationship , what I felt for Jungkook was mere affection , simple obsession . I just wanted to have a boyfriend like my friends but never thought that this...feeling of falling for someone will be so amazing . So thrilling . I can't be wrong this time ....I think...I'm in love .

" I'm in love with you Jaehyun-ah ." 

*****************End Of Chapter 2 

OMGGGGG Sorry I can't explain what's love in a proper way , there's so many ways and beautiful words to explain it WHICH I CAN'T coz ^///^  IDK AHHHH . Forgive me sigh .

Thanks For Reading , See You In Next Chapter UwU 

- Charil Meng .