FOURTEEN

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and then Jin before shaking his head as a 'No' when Jimin didn't pick up the call for the nth time. Jimin locked himself in his room after visiting the police station. His family was worried sick about their son.

Not only them BTS were burnt out as well with Yoongi gone, Na Hee hospitalised, Taehyung almost taking his own life and now Jimin...

Everything was all over place and their mental health was taking a toll. They were eagerly waiting for everything to settle down. Namjoon sent his parents to their grandparents away from all stress, to keep their mental health stable at least. Even though they weren't agreeing at first, the brothers somehow managed it.

The remaining BTS kept visiting Na Hee and kept an eye on her, the bodyguards were hired for Na Hee's protection and she was under care of chosen hospital staffs only.

Taehyung started getting therapy for Na Hee's sake and started improving. Everyone was trying their best to get back on track.

Jungkook sighed as he sipped his hot coffee and looked at his hyung. "It's just a thought but ... hyung? Aren't we being selfish?"

The maknae asked Taehyung making him stop typing on his laptop and look at the younger male. "What? What is it about?" He asked looking back at his laptop screen.

"Uh.... I was just thinking....Jimin and Minseo..."

"Are you going to give up on her?" Taehyung asked without looking at Jungkook. The younger hesitated to reply. "Are you?" Taehyung's stern voice made Jungkook look away. "I knew it. And may I ask why?"

"What why?" Jungkook sipped hid drink, looking out of the window.

"Depends on which you wanna answer first. Why are you not giving up? Or Why are you asking this question?" Taehyung fixed his glasses while lazily typing.

"I don't know how to answer any of that hyung. Genuinely I can feel how Yoongi hyung is feeling right now. We are all brothers and we knew how much serious Jimin hyung was regarding his relationship with Minseo, even though she wasn't into him, they were.... they were together and were going to get married, his love for her..... sometimes I wonder how will I face hyung when the truth will be revealed.... I'm scared to face him, what will happen to our friendship -"

"Then give up." Taehyung shrugged.

"I can't do that....I love her. I know it's gonna be hard for me to move on, and there will be hurdles and moments where we'll have to face eachother but I can't give up on Minseo... she's the spark of light in my dark life ... i need her....and for that I can... I can fight anyone." He looked at Taehyung over his shoulder with a cold expression, "Even my bestfriends."

"Good to know. Because it's mutual. I don't know about Yoongi hyung or Jimin but trust me Jungkook-ah, I won't be giving up on her without a fight, I don't care if it's Jimin, or you or anyone.... I'm not sacrificing my love for my friendship. Not when I am madly in love with her.... I can go to any....any extent -" Jungkook was scared to see his hyung's gaze as it darkened. He wasn't sure if it was love or just an obsession. He knew Taehyung loved Minseo but he didn't know he could go this far for her, even s**c*d*.

Minseo's Pov

Darkness.

All I could see was pitch black darkness.

And hear a soft tune.... a lullaby near my ear, playing on repeat. The lullaby that my mom use to sing for me. I couldn't feel my body, everything was numb. Even lifting a finger was taking too much toll on my energy bar.

Light....

And then I saw a light, an exit ... away from the darkness. All I had to do was follow it but the darkness kept trapping me, I couldn't move, as if I wasn't allowed to move. But it felt suffocating and the light at the end of this dark tunnel, I could see someone waiting for me.

A man.

But who? And why was he waiting for me? Is he dead? Am I dead? Am I going back to heaven? WAS I SCAMMED BY GOD?? But...

"Na-Hee-ah..."

He called for me making my heart thump against my chest, his voice was sweeter than the lullaby, a change from what I was listening to god knows how long.

"Nahee? Hold my hand!!"

He called out again. Do I follow him blindly? What if he's a devil?  I mean his voice sounds familiar but also unfamiliar at the same time. Everything is so hazy. Why my head feels like i have been in a roller coaster for 10 days long? I feel so dead and damaged.

Where's everyone?

I...I miss dad.... and them...

I want to sleep....the lullaby is so... sweet...making me ..... sleepy -

"Na Hee!!"

Someone yelled again, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh.... where am I?" I looked around, before running towards the light. "Wait for me....YAH!! wait.... wait .."

But the more I ran, it seemed the distance increased. I felt so helpless... so tired. I WANT TO WAKE UP DAMNIT!!

But how-

"I'm waiting for you!"

"Who the-" I squinted my eyes but the lights were too bright and were blinding me, " Who are you?"

No response.

I sighed and dropped on my knees, tired. "I can't..... I can't run anymore -"

"Na hee....hold my hand please.... I'll pull you out!!"

"Is it safe out there?"

I asked crawling up and standing straight. "But... who are you -"

"Come and find it out."

The man smiled, blurry memoriee, slowly fading away, Na Hee ran, ran till she couldn't anymore, reaching out for the hand that was stretched out for her, "I... I'm almost there-" She gripped on the person's hand tightly, "PULL!!" she yelled, making the figure nod and do as she say. His hand was warm which made Na Hee look at him. "But....who are you?"

The guy giggled and pulled her up. "Your love."

And with that he vanished in thin air. Na Hee jolted from her laying position, startling the person sitting next to her, holding her hand.

"Huh?....NA HEE??? YOU WOKE UP?? NA HEE YOU WOKE UP!!!" and engulfed her into his warm embrace. "I missed you.... we all did-"

"...me....me too... Jimin-ah-"

- x -