TWELVE

Author's POV

Jungkook and Taehyung shared worried glances with each other while sitting in front of Hoseok in the hospital cafeteria. They both had no idea where Yoongi was and the way he left their group chat, they were concerned about him. So was Hoseok. Even though he didn't want to increase the stress, that was already piling over the boys, he pretended to be calm. He looked over at the maknaes and then at his plate.

"Is the food not to your liking? I thought you guys liked whatever Hyung made for us. Maybe he is getting old."

"T-that's not the case hyung. We were just..."

"He is fine." Hoseok said. "He just needs some time. Everything is so stressful and it's hard for him to see Na Hee in that state. Just give him some time." He said calmly with an assuring smile on his face. "Try this, Tae. You liked this curry, right?"

"Oh?" Taehyung flinched and looked at Hoseok and then at the food. "Oh yeah.."

Hoseok patted Taehyung's head and smiled. "You are not paying much attention to yourself. You are all skin and bones now. Are you going to make Na Hee worried too? You should take care of yourself now that we know she's out of danger."

"It's a relief. A miracle. And I am thankful but I am scared... what if the moment I step away and something happens . . . I don't want to lose her again." Taehyung placed his chopsticks down. Jungkook sighed and looked at his hyungs.

"Let's go for a drink."

"Huh? I just said I don't wanna leave, Kook-" Taehyung frowned making the younger grab him by his arm and pull him up.

"Now that I think of it. Hyung is right. We shouldn't look all shabby and worn out. Who knows, Na Hee might wake up the next moment? I don't want her to find us all depressed and exhausted. She won't like it." Jungkook smiled. "She is strong. Trust me."

Hoseok nodded. Taehyung had no option, he wanted to stay but they were right too. "I'll call Jin hyung and let him know." Hoseok smiled getting up. "Excuse me."

Jungkook smiles and watches him leave. His smile fades away, he looks at Taehyung. "Do you think, Yoongi hyung will tell others?"

"I don't know. He is usually tight lipped, I don't know how he acts when he is out of his mind." Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair. "I can't even imagine how Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung would react, worse how Na Hee's parents would react. . ."

"I mean. . . I was upset that I won't be able to see her again, no matter what. . . she was my best friend but what made me glad that she found herself someone who'll love her and care for her. She's with her lover now. And she said he works at a good position and earns well too. But imma kill him if he'll hurt her." Jungkook gritted his teeth, clenching his fist, Taehyung blinked.

"That sounds good. What does her boyfriend do for a living?" Taehyung asked, grabbing his overcoat. Jungkook shrugged.

"Nothing much. Just a grim reaper."

"WHAT?" The older was shocked. "How can you say that so casually? What the fuck are you talking about? Na Hee likes a bonehead?"

". . .your friends. . .don't know we are here right?" Jaehyun smiled as he watched the boys talk. Na Hee laughed awkwardly while holding on his arm.

"Babe, you know how they are hahahaha. It's fine, I'll let you handle them when they die." She patted his back.

"I know Na Hee's taste in men aren't always good. But yeah. . . apparently she has a thing for skeleton bod." Jungkook shook his head. "How do they make out?"

"Um. . . does he even have that?" Taehyung whispered.

"What? Dick?" Jungkook looked at his hyung.

"No, no lips. How do they kiss? Jungkook. . . what the hell were you even thinking?" Taehyung laughed. "Now that I think about it. . . I am curious too."

"YAHHHHHH YOU ASSHOLES, WHY YOU WANNA KNOW?" Na Hee yelled while stomping her feet.

"And I am not a skeleton. I am all flesh and blood. Just immortal." Jaehyun looked at them embarrassed. "Can they stop talking about that?"

"They won't stop ugh." Na Hee sighed as she folded her arms infront of her chest. "Why don't we pay a visit to Minseo?"

"Are we leaving those two idiots all of their own?" Jaehyun followed Na Hee as she floated towards Minseo's ward.

"Well. . . I am more worried of Yoongi. When he is emotionally stressed, he does weird things. I wonder what he is doing right now."

.

.

.

"These are all the books that we have about reincarnation and astral projection, sir."

He looked at the bookstore owner and nodded. He paid for the books and asked the staff to put it in his car. Yoongi got in the car and mumbled a thanks before leaving for the monastery in his hometown.

"Reincarnation? Pftt. . . they think I'd believe in all that bullshit? BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH what do they think I am? A halfwit? Those little-" He sighed and glanced at his backseat, there were four to five boxes filled with books. "I wonder how long they'd take me to read."

His eyes shifted from his back seat to the road, "Oh, the podcast about Reincarnation is about to start. . .hm. . ." He played the podcast and started heading away far away from Seoul.

.

.

.

Chanhee looked at the food and then at the landlady. "What is this?" She asked, scrunching her nose in disgust. "You call that food?"

"Everyone is eating it. What's your problem?"

"How can ya'll eat this? Rice? Kimchi? Curry? That's all? Are you kidding me? At least feed me from a three star restaurant. What the actual fuck?" She kicked the plate away and scoffed. "Yah, what are you looking at?" She glared at the old lady. Everyone stared at what drama was going on, she was ruining everyone's mood. "I paid in advance not for this."

"You brat." The old lady took a deep breath. "Looks like your parents forgot to teach you how to talk to elders huh?"

"What?"

The old lady smirked and the very next moment, Chan-hee was on the floor, groaning in pain, all beaten up. She was caught off guard as she didn't took the granny seriously.

"Next time, eat whatever we feed you. If not, feel free to fuck off. . ." The granny leaned closer with a wicked smile. "You criminal."